Зарегистрироваться
  1. aaankaa
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Already to mine there was a subject somewhere a cystitis, but cannot find, therefore excuse, that I begin new. At someone was such, that the cystitis passed in the chronic form. Already simply forces are not present. After treatment with antibiotics he izchezaet a maximum for 1-2 months. Then again too most, but how much already mozhna to drink antibiotics. On an infection it was checked, it's OK. One year ago has cured ureoplazmu, posde it or this handed over 3 times control -was negatively. I plan pregnancy in 3 months, I wish to prepare somehow an organism, but with this cystitis simply travki not pomagajut, to have to be rescueed or saved;salvaged by warm douche or a heater and that suffices not for a long time. Voosnovnom starts to hurt or be ill;be sick at daybreak hours per 6 mornings, I come on job zamuchannaja. The woman the doctor or girls at whom was similar advise pliiiz salvage from this muck.

2. U_ Has entered
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    At me too a similar status - practically constant finding between illness or disease and not illness or disease.

However, there are no infections passed sexual by. And thus on US - no attributes of a chronic cystitis are present. Only it is constant in bakposeve is present E. coli. After antibiotics - vanishes, and then again appears. It is not known whence...

Perhaps, someone knows, why so happens?

So too very much I wait for advice or councils too.

My ways of "salvage" of (except for daily hygiene, it it is natural):

1. Warm douche.

2. I drink a lot of water.

3. As at me exacerbations almost always after sex - I drink after it or him 1 tablet Norfloksatsina or Kanefron (it not and its or his pregnant women it can be accepted an antibiotic), necessarily I go to a toilet in a small way (on the husband to expostulate is impossible-he is healthy).

4. Vitaminki (I Duovit drink).

5. Instead of green tea I drink the Grass of the Horsetail Field (she is on sale in packs, and in bags as tea). Every day since morning.

Still, speak, if a teeth are not healthy - it is necessary to cure.

Once again about Kanefron - he though also road, but on travkah, and very well operates or works. To accept pregnant women it is possible.

Meanwhile my ways me hold 1 month in a status more or less - and it is first time for last 4 months.

ZY: I Hope, my ways will be useful to you. And I continue to wait for ways of struggle against a cystitis from other "readers"

3. Adzhika
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Girls, I somewhere read, that to prevent a cystitis, it is necessary to descend or go necessarily after sex in a toilet on small.

4. aaankaa
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    At me too in analyses E. COLI.

And I pochemuto always thought that norfloksatsin-it an antibiotic if is not present today it or him I I shall buy or purchase and if I shall find kanefron, too the purchase. Thanks big for advice or councils.

And in a small way after sex-it or -this;-thus I have already taken in a rule, and before sex too-speak on a full bladder it is impossible.

The husband at me too went all purely or cleanly.

I every day still drink tsiston (he on travkah), have already drunk 2 packings on 100 pieces-effects "0".

5. DeLux
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Here in connection with an intestinal rod, the question was formed juicy, dazh two:

1. When, forgive or excuse, to the priest wipe: that in front back or behind forward?

2. Proctal or anal sex practise?

6. U_ Has not entered
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Aaaankaa Norfloksatsin - an antibiotic. I wrote about Kanefrone, that he not an antibiotic. Seriously - at not strong attacks, Kanefron personally to me very much helps or assists. It or he is drunk on 2 tablets with 3 times a day.

DeLux

1. In front back

2. No, it is not practised.

7. DeLux
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    [QUOTE =

U_ has not entered
    ]

DeLux

1. In front back

2. No, it is not practised.
    [/QUOTE]

Hmm.

Somehow she there all gets.

But the question to the author of a subject remains.

8. U_ Has not entered
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    DeLux And I am possible still I shall ask? And others sprosoby hits of an intestinal rod in a bladder can be? Or only what you have listed? (if so.. I also do not know as to think... I start to believe in aliens)

9. DeLux
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Hmm. Well about a bathroom I can assume (if he, whether ponimaesh, bryzgaetstsa, for example, during the responsible or crucial moment). Well mozh to be untidiness of the partner though technically it difficultly I represent.

10. Manka
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Topic of the day.

Only at me it is even more interesting.

Day for 2-3 up to monthly the cystitis begins. And so already almost 8 months. First thought, that has simply caught a cold. And now I see, that system because all as an arm or a hand removes or takes out signs as soon as the menses begins.

Cleanly logically I assume, that is connected with a hormonal background.

And you did not have such, a girl?!

11. aaankaa
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    [QUOTE =

DeLux
    ]

Here in connection with an intestinal rod, the question was formed juicy, dazh two:

1. When, forgive or excuse, to the priest wipe: that in front back or behind forward?

2. Proctal or anal sex practise?
    [/QUOTE]

1. Mum with detsva instructed as pravelno to wipe up (IN FRONT BACK)

2. No.

12. aaankaa
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    [QUOTE =

U_ has not entered
    ]

Aaaankaa Norfloksatsin - an antibiotic. I wrote about Kanefrone, that he not an antibiotic. Seriously - at not strong attacks, Kanefron personally to me very much helps or assists. It or he is drunk on 2 tablets with 3 times a day.

[/QUOTE]

Has bought or purchased just kanefron. Dorogovat, but I hope the field horsetail will help or assist with bags also, already I sit I drink.

And on the bill of that that before monthly I too observed this tendency, but the truth at me begins approximately 5-8 days prior to them.

13. U
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    aaankaa I Hope, to you it becomes better (therefore as perfectly I understand your emotions)...

I can myself I wind... Just nachitalas in an Internet on site Medinkura (in he- consultations), that to girls who are infected by an intestinal rod urgently is not recommended to become pregnant, will not recover yet, and to become pregnant only in a month after passage of course of treatment...

It that.. It turns out to me never it is impossible to become pregnant? And I cannot become mum? Anything to itself of business or affairs!

Really all SO is bad...

14. U
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    About a cystitis before monthly:

To me one of doctors, spoke, that some women have exacerbations of a cystitis in the certain days of a cycle, and in takh cases, he has told or said, that massage kresttsovoj very or very much helps or assists area... On personal experience I do not know - whether so it, because did not notice at myself such law (a cystitis before monthly), and pleasure, this massage, not cheap, and sessions - a minimum 20.

[/b]

15. k
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Similarly, before mechjachnymi for 1-2 days too most, has noticed this tendency and now I do not worry in this occasion, and I am still rescueed or saved;salvaged by plentiful warm drink, it is necessary to drink constantly warm drink, it is possible simply water, it is possible travki. And has still noticed as has ceased to wear close strongly fitting clothes (jeans, trousers, etc.) so the cystitis for a long time did not visit or attend

It can to you too will help or assist

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •