Зарегистрироваться
  1. Natalia
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    The dear Doctor!
    Help or Assist me, please, advice or council. My name is Natalia. To me of 20 years. The first monthly have begun at me between 12 13 years. Two years all was normal. At me was correct 28 30 dnevnyj a cycle, but gradually, the cycle began to be extended, and business is has reached or cunning that monthly time in 3 4 and even in 6 months though sometimes happened and in time began to appear.
    In inspections to me have told or said that at me inspissation of an ovary. After periodic multimonthly course treatments by hormonal tablets and vitamins, a situation especially has not changed: treatment (under the indicating of the doctor) interrupts - interrupt monthly or at the best there are "independently" 1 2 months, and again calm.
    I yet married. And recently the doctor has told or said to me chto-de to be treated it is necessary continuously, down to a marriage, and will show time further
    And, as you consider or count. With what such my status can be connected? Whether will cause or call application of tablets of accustoming to them and in general, whether it is necessary for me to be treated.
    Very I shall be, it is grateful to you if I shall receive explanations and advice or council.

2. Savchenko A.A.
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    I can assume only that at you. Probably sidrom sclerocystic ovaries. It is necessary to be treated certainly.

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •