Зарегистрироваться
  1. Rita
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Hello! At me do not come a menses independently, for a long time I am flied or treated (a polycystosis, an amenorrhea), earlier all came itself. A disadvantage of Progesteronum, Prolactinum on the top border or in norm or rate. All other hormones by way of (investigated or researched shchitovidju a gland, a pituitary body, etc.), the general or common analyses krovi-is excellent or different, I feel is remarkable. A small uterus, m-an echo - 4 mm. Very much I want the child. After reception marvelona or mikrofolina-djufastona monthly come, without nih-is not present. Very much I want the child. The doctor does not know what to do or make... After och. Researches has appointed or nominated to me mikrofolin on 1 tablet 2 times a day (20 days), and about 15 days djufaston 2 times a day... And then och. Analyses of hormones. Whether not too the greater or big dose to me is appointed or nominated? Accepted also Earlier
    , But on 1 tablet in day and monthly came! And in general, what you will advise to do or make in such situations? In advance many thanks for the answer!

2. Malanova T.B.
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Stimulation of an ovulation is necessary to you. If at you it is valid SPKJA on a background of such hormonal therapy of pregnancy will not be.

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •