Зарегистрироваться
  1. Marina
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Hello, the Doctor! At the son (age of 18 years) since 4, 5 years a pollinosis (an admixture of trees + ++, the house. A dust + +, etc.), in 1998. it is diagnosed " a bronchial asthma ". Some years we accept Ketotifenum from March till June. Used intallom 2 years. In it or this to year feels especially badly. Now, during an exacerbation already late to begin intall?
    Now it is surveyed from a military registration and enlistment office in pulmootdelenii. In reply to complaints - the strong rhinitis, chihanie, a dacryagogue, plentiful tussis, the doctor pochemu-that has not appointed or nominated in addition any preparations. Perhaps, you will advise something? Thankful in advance.

2. Brejkin D.V.
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    If is in a hospital I have not the right to interfere with tactics of inspection and treatment of doctors. Sometimes do not appoint or nominate treatment for diagnostics (the picture can be greased).

3. Olga
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Marina, I not the doctor, but your problem is very familiar to me. To the son I do or make acupuncture already in tech. 6 years. To him of 17 years, an asthmatic bronchitis, a pollinosis (maple). Sessions we begin 10 days prior to nachnla pylenija a maple. My son has enough 5 sessions and any allergy with application of medicines up to a trace. Year. This way can will help or assist also to you.
    Success

4. Marina
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    I thank for answers

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •