Зарегистрироваться
  1. Larissa
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Hello, at me 22 week of pregnancy, I smoke on 10 easy or light;mild cigarettes in day. Than it threatens the child?

2. Creambird
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Premature birth or births, (which can bring to ruin a fetus), asfiktsiej a fetus (and its or his fetal destruction), low weight of the child at sorts or labors (that can lead to backlog in physical and mental development), a bronchial asthma at the child, atopicheskomu to a dermatitis if smoking did not stop and in the first trimester - to various physical developmental anomalies.

3. mashka
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Can anything, and something can also, in any case of a cigarette it certainly nehorsho in your position, I too smoked much, oochen it is a lot of up to bermennosti, and then as have learned or have found out at once have thrown, though the habit was strong, try to smoke at least less, vljubom a case of yours ljalke from it or this it is bad: - ((

4. inna
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    At me one girlfriend smoked all pregnancy from the beginning both up to the extremity or end and at it or her only one trouble was, have made cesarean and so malyshka it is completely healthy

5. Concealling or Thawing
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    If something happens, God forbid. You can tell or say, what is it NOT from smoking and not your fault. Think, in fact he while by means of your blood into which the nicotine successfully gets. He narrows vessels and including the cord or navel suffers also. Here also solve.

6. Alain
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    I already kogda-wrote that, that has no value or meaning;importance "lungs" you smoke cigarettes or usual. Manufacturers write, what is it not on the maintenance or contents of a nicotine depends, and is simple from their taste. So an output or exit one: do not want harm to the child - only throw.

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •