Зарегистрироваться
  1. MASHA
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    To me 35 years, are not present both pipes. There is a child of 18 years, second time has married, in marriage or spoilage 16 years.. 12 years ago both pipes (extrauterine was not) have been removed, there was a strong inflammation. 8 years ago attempt EKo in Peter, not gone right. Now we are going to to repeat. I know that at me there are two razed infections, herpes and kondillomy. Tell or say please, whether they can considerably affect or influence result of attempt and on budujushchego the child? Thanks.

2. Kamenetskij B.A.
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Better before planned procedure EKO to spend treatment of the infections revealed at you.
    Yours faithfully,
    To. M. n. B.Kamenetsky
    For consultation i/or carrying out of procedure EKO/IKSI you can
    Preliminary to enter the name to me on reception on bodies: (812 325 92 72; 312 30 65
    / Rossijsko-the Finnish Center AVA-PETER Sankt-Petersburg./

3. Rabaev S.G.
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    To deduce or remove a virus of herpes from an organism of the person it is impossible. Treatment of herpes before EKO can be spent in case of an exacerbation of illness or disease for translation or transfer in a stage of remission. If the given infections clinically are not shown that of radical influence on result they will not render.

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •