Зарегистрироваться
  1. Olga
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Hello the doctor!
    Pregnancy of 15 weeks, from 5 weeks constantly stuffy nose, a rhinitis, a sputum, colds is not present, what is it can be?
    Thanks.

2. Elena
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Olja, all very simply and surprisingly (up to the pregnancy I did not know it or this):
    Vessels gosa are connected with vessels of a uterus (!). At pregnancy vessels of a uterus extend to provide to the baby the maximal delivery, and after them vessels of a nose extend. There is an edema mucous, that leads to sensation zalozhennosti. Here! On it or this it is impossible to drip sosudosuzhajushchie (Naphthyzinums, Sanorinums and so forth), t. To. There is a return process: we narrow in a nose - are narrowed in a uterus: to the baby very much it is not good. Recommend pinasol (he not sosudosuzhajushchy), but to sense from it or him to achieve - as from a goat of milk.
    Be consoled in that malyshok - in the full order!!! Success!

3. Elena Batkovna
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Perhaps, all actually and not so, I gde-that have read through it, so it not my imaginations.
    I not in insult!
    But that since 5 weeks (in 5 weeks the baby of 3 sm, and on 15 about 7 9 sm: in the table data were resulted or brought) the volume of a blood has increased on so much that it became impossible to breathe - too improbably. What will be in 30 40 weeks??? Mum will choke with a dyspnea? personally I think, that for such small term yours, Olga Premudraja, the version too is doubtful... Not looking at your wonderful English.
    Dear mummies, something about this problem heard somebody? Interestingly what else versions exist?

4. Olga
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Elena, on increases or is enlarged volume of a blood to the extremity or end of pregnancy so much. It occurs or happens gradually. Do not experience, anybody has not choked yet It is I version, it is the scientific version with which I with you and have shared. I not "premudrstvuju", simply seem to me, that if people ask a question in conference they expect to receive the answer from the doctor, well or, at the worst, from somebody who has the authentic scientific information on this question..

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •