Зарегистрироваться
  1. sensey
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Girls, prompt please! On April, 10th and 11 did or made tests. Result - 2 bright strias. All signs of pregnancy: the pain and a swelling or turgescence of a breast, a nausea, a sleepiness terrible, the raised or increased appetite, etc. Assumed for that moment 2, 5 - 3 weeks. Cannot Less, t. To. nebylo the sexual certificate or act. 12 has gone to genikologu. Have made US. And so on US of a fruit egg have not found. Pipes too pure or clean. Have told or said, that, probably, pregnancy and is, but term of 2 weeks and less and consequently it is not visible. CHto-Something spoke about any endomertii, but what is it, I do not know. Now all priznki pregnancy are saved, did or made once again test-result positive. Prompt, why on US have not found a fruit egg? Thanks!

2. Katya
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Girls, greetings! At me suspicion on pregnancy. A sleepiness terrible. Very strong delicacy. nervy-terribly hand over, and attacks (hour 2 it is normal, then all silently or not so I hate, then passes or takes place and anew). There was a delay of 6 days, have then begun monthly, but strange. Practically anything is not present. The express tests negative. What is it can be? Can, at whom as was. Very much I want the child. Thanks

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •