Зарегистрироваться
  1. Tanja
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Hello! Me such question muchaet-to me 22 years, I of small body height - 148 (the friend, almost muzh-183), weigh 49. Of the pregnant woman then byt-I Also am afraid such small and suddenly I shall become thick as a jug?! At me also a breast "good" - the second size. To whom I shall be similar? And what good age for pregnancy and sorts or labors? Thanks.
    P/S: Oh, has forgotten... Had been ill with a clamidiosis and trihomonozom-consequences for the kid? Whether there Are they? And if mum boleet-the child too?

2. Oshchepkova S.R.
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    1. To become pregnant on a background of a clamidiosis it is not necessary, the becoming infected of a fetus, vplol up to its or his destruction is possible or probable. If you were treated and at both is 3 otrits. The analysis become pregnant on health.
    2. If you are predisposed to augmentation of weight it is desirable to go in for sports, swing or pump a prelum abdominale up to pregnancy, and also after sorts or labors it is possible to go in for sports in 4 months. During pregnancy it is correct pitejtes and problems will not be.

3. Tanja
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Thanks

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •