PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! At me about three months around of a proctal or an anal aperture...

Alexey
23.05.2004, 06:23
The dear doctor! At me about three months around of a proctal or an anal aperture vydeljaetsja any zhidkost/slime which in turn causes a strong itch. Strongly cheshetsja around of an aperture. Around of it or him veins are a little inflamed, and one of them (it can and not a vein at all) looks like shishechki which cheshetsja is the strongest. Bleeding stula/a feces not nabljudaetsja, but iz-for an itch and a boring around of an aperture sometimes happens UNPLEASANTLY to wipe up to the priest after the certificate or act defikatsii and on a paper (seldom) there are small specks of a blood.
Also it is observed (quite often, especially after alcohol) an internal aerogenesis (a stomach or belly puchit).
What can you advise me? I would not wish kudato to go and be surveyed on disbioz or still by something, and I wish to treat independently. Whether it and if yes what ointments and procedures you will recommend that is possible or probable? Thankful in advance, Alexey 22 years.

Peresada I.V.
24.05.2004, 09:10
To go to hand over crop of a feces all the same will have, as disbioz all the same is present, and its or his high-grade treatment is possible or probable only after finding-out of the reason.