PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Recently the chronic prostatitis was found out in me. The doctor, having taken smears, has told or said...

Vadim
06.06.2004, 05:21
Recently the chronic prostatitis was found out in me.
The doctor, having taken smears, has told or said that flora at me by way of, chlamydias and mycoplasmas of everyones it is not revealed, therefore we shall appoint or nominate as we " resorptional therapy " - oksigrissant, imunostimuljatory and Propolisum - like as the organism itself should consult, without antibiotics.
After monthly course of treatment has made repeated US. The center like would decrease, but it is appreciable a little. Meanwhile, other two doctors of the doctor approve or confirm, that all this needs to be treated delirium and a prostatitis only antibiotics, preliminary
Having taken a smear on sensitivity to them to not use a steam hammer to crack nuts. The attending physician pays no attention to it motivating with that that types of a prostatitis - more two tens and adding thus " I in such a way many people have cured ".
From here the question - whether assumes, - to yours, a prostatitis, 100 %-th presence of an infection at the person? If yes that prompt, what to me in that case to do or make?
All would be anything if not a dyscomfort and feeling of a burning sensation which have appeared right after "doubtful" contact. Also there is a suspicion, that they are connected with bad job of an intestine.

Koblikov I.A.
06.06.2004, 14:39
Let's begin " from an oven ". " Other two doctors of the doctor approve or confirm, that all this needs to be treated delirium and a prostatitis only antibiotics, preliminary having taken a smear on sensitivity ". The ultrasonic picture and sensations is still considered at a palpation of a gland. The analysis wet also bloods.
The effect from spent treatment is considered.