PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Two days are disturbed with a dull ache in the bottom of a stomach or belly from the left party or side...

Nick
08.05.2004, 21:47
The dear doctor! Two days are disturbed with a dull ache in the bottom of a stomach or belly from the left party or side. The pain that arises that vanishes, sometimes amplifies at movements. In a stomach or belly mutters also such impression, what is it gases. But thus sometimes the pain gives to a scrotum and a touch the appendage left jaichkja aches a bit. The general or common status is not broken or disturbed, the temperature is not present, an emiction usual. Half a year has been cured a prostatitis then it has been revealed varikotsele a disturbing testicle back. Now sensations not such as were at a prostatitis. I accept gentos. Whether gases in an intestine can cause pains in epididemise?

Nuriev I.R.
10.05.2004, 09:24
Besides problems with an intestine of a pain can be caused by a vesiculitis, the bottom third of ureter and a seed or spermatic funicle, address for specification of the diagnosis to the urologist and the gastroenterologist.

Koblikov I.A.
11.05.2004, 20:14
It agree with the colleague. The rectoscopy which is carried out by the proctologist, also will not prevent.