PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kidneys, their diseases

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4

Alexey
28.12.2004, 10:31
Than are treated, when takes? (JA-about chronic...)

Travki, ?N-VA, procedures...

In advance thanks.

kaleka
01.01.2005, 03:48
Well, if chronicles so unless you do not know?

Corn ryltsa, 5-, Nevigramonum. Rest, warmly. A sit-round gathering in manganous tazike...

To the doctor!!!

Alex978
05.01.2005, 14:55
Educate, it that for an animal such? And that suddenly at me too is. And I do not know, I hypochondriac very much

Netto4ka
07.01.2005, 01:52
I know, has thought, suddenly that new I learn or I find out...

This inflammation of kidneys. I-too hypochondriac

Vyacheslav
09.01.2005, 09:47
Mask

Reference on national methods http: // www.narmed.ru/bolezni/nephritis.shtml

Hope Fokina
18.01.2005, 01:16
There is still a new preparation, speak quite good, urotraktin. But I did not try or taste it or him, after a birth of the second child this reptile has suddenly left or abandoned me.

Success and health!

oha75
24.01.2005, 04:03
When takes, the main thing sogretsja and after that to try not myorznut

I drank the made seeds of flax, to me helps or assists...

IMHO, tablets are better for not abusing to not frame an additional load on kidneys, it is better 0 from national.

01.02.2005, 01:24
Travki diuretic (a cowberry, bear ushki). Phytolysinum. Warm or warmly.

Rass
03.02.2005, 07:03
Thanks.

Vasiliska
08.02.2005, 07:33
Girls, still a question. At you happened, what hurts in front?

Me behind very seldom hurts, basically hurts in front under ribs... Can, because plus still a ptosis? Anybody with such did not collide or face (I about a pain in front)? Like everywhere I read, that behind the loin usually hurts...

Kastet
11.02.2005, 14:17
At me too the ptosis, hurts behind.

Franky
15.02.2005, 09:24
Aha, at me too as at, hurts behind, in the field of a loin though one kidney is below a loin...

KS
15.02.2005, 17:24
And at me dangles or hangs about... Somewhere below... And hurts in front and under ribs. A riddle.

Elle2
21.02.2005, 04:01
-it Palinum. I am afraid or rather afraid of it or him to drink, a stomach weak-gastritis.

ellis
25.02.2005, 00:23
Root badana and aira - to three, we make, we drink. doolgo we drink, but tactfully very much removes or takes out an inflammation... At me so - a week medicamental course, then - at least month pitija roots... It is possible to not rub them if in a drugstore to buy or purchase ready.

Swetlana
03.03.2005, 12:37
At you the sign is not similar to an exacerbation of a pyelonephritis. If hurts in front under a rib (on the right), especially if with a burning sensation most likely it is a liver. Descend or go to the doctor as it is not pleasant. Itself I do not like poliklinniki, analyses, all at random - all I am able... And others I do not understand - what for meaningly to go on complications.

Natali 35
04.03.2005, 17:51
I accept at an exacerbation spazmotsistinal, drops to drop 10 drops on a teaspoon of Saccharum. Still a grass as prophylaxis, Has fallen-has fallen, if I am not mistaken.

And if hurts not behind how it is necessary like at kidneys, can it is valid to the doctor?

At an attack of a pyelonephritis, the temperature rises, can skip from 35 up to... Not clear degrees, a cold fit, lomka, etc.

And here that the pyelonephritis has left... It is interesting...

zlatolga
11.03.2005, 00:18
Thanks!

An- I did or made, the truth not now. The US shows hr. A pyelonephritis.

Hurts not only on the right. Though the burning sensation is. Such impression that all hurts. In front. More correctly podnyvaet.

Besides I was chilled just the day before yesterday. And as soon as it occurs or happens and hurts me. Here I also do or make a conclusion-kidney. Still such a?aON?y-at movement gives. Is poznabyvanie a little.

On the bill of doctors, I know, that is necessary, but too I do not like. Likely because has not found still the good doctor and poliklinniku.

Now I shall reserve travki and -VA. While I drink 5-.

arslan
13.03.2005, 02:07
At me once suddenly after acceptance 5- the wild eruption, type of a urticaria was formed. This preparation has ability to collect in an organism, is badly deduced or removed and can cause or call some "poisoning". More cautiously.

eclat
16.03.2005, 16:27
Oh, did not know, and I it or him, as panacea... Thought, he one of most "harmless" so to say. I should be guided by a stomach. Therefore also has been chosen 5-... Thanks. Then travki... Remain. Has reserved kuk. ryltsa and a bearberry. All rest was not.

Ramilja
21.03.2005, 13:44
In me too 5- negative reaction has caused or called, only an intestine, and at once. Though the doctor then has told or said, that on 5- seldom there is a negative reaction, and here it appears, that it still and collects in an organism

TatjanaSenkova
24.03.2005, 00:16
In me too 5- negative reaction has caused or called, only an intestine, and at once. Though the doctor then has told or said, that on 5- seldom there is a negative reaction, and here it appears, that it still and collects in an organism

Dugilov
28.03.2005, 04:08
And that was concrete, I apologize for a question, on what to pay attention?

Alya
30.03.2005, 20:28
Retseptik - take the whole water-melon and njamkaete it or him with black bread, will not terminate yet. It is desirable, that the toilet was series. Helps or assists - washes away all muck.

kryl
01.04.2005, 21:21
Precisely. Something I about a water-melon have not thought. It is necessary to find it or him... Thanks!

By the way, do not know, how wine could not do much harm?

I as was chilled, so-so to mulled wine have made.... Almost 3 glasses

Here now I think, it has improved or has worsened a situation? Concerning kidneys.