PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, tell or say, pozh-hundred! We are ill or sick with all family ORVI. Snchala were swelled up a little g...

Alja
09.07.2004, 11:32
The doctor, tell or say, pozh-hundred! We are ill or sick with all family ORVI. Snchala there were swelled up a little tonsils and lymphonoduses, then during treatment has appeared strong pershenie in a throat (tonsils have decreased) and sopli. To sleep iz-for it or this pershenija it is impossible, t. e. Inhaled air very strongly irritates a throat. A throat I rinse, I drink collectings of grasses, Immunal and I get warm. What will prompt? Thanks!

Lanj, the doctor-diagnostician
10.07.2004, 02:38
Alja, it is necessary to try not " to inhale a throat air ", and for this purpose it is necessary to treat necessarily rhinitis. Inhalations very well help or assist, resorptional tablets, warm mineral water, honey, for the night to heat calfs of legs or foots under douche and ruki-on lokotochki in hot water. If is not present temperatury-walks, t are very good. To on fresh air convalescence comes more quickly.