PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to be excused for superfluous 4 5 kg without a special strain and spets. Diets? A hymn...

JUlja
12.06.2004, 02:18
How to be excused for superfluous 4 5 kg without a special strain and spets. Diets? Gymnastics I do or make daily, I do not overeat..

Marinchik
14.06.2004, 13:04
If to eat it is more than calories, than to spend, will not grow thin. Here also do or make a conclusion.

IRINA
16.06.2004, 19:47
Without effort you will not catch a small fish from a pond.. Heard such:)) poporobujte to look what for that tablets or kokteli, type Gerbolajfa - can will help or assist:)) but I do not advise.. There is only one agent - to grow thin - is it is necessary LESS And REASONABLY.

LAVA
19.06.2004, 22:54
Most likely you nepravlno eat. Do not eat fiber in days of trainings, roofing felt in days of rest. Probably that load which y have is insufficient for you. Before training drink a glass of water, it promotes intensive pototdeleniju during physical nagouzki, takm obrazos you budute to lose weight zaschet losses of the some kollichestva waters. Do not eat after employment or occupations.