PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Ionizers and Chizhevsky's Luster (+) Whether wished to take an interest harmfully kog...

Dmitry
23.05.2004, 03:53
Ionizers and Chizhevsky's Luster (+)
Whether wished to take an interest harmfully when at home the ionizer (as something like Chizhevsky's Luster) 24 hours per day works? And in general, similar devices are how much useful?
In the instruction it is told or said, that ozon-a strong oxidizer. But in fact oxidizing air, cells of an organism are oxidized also. Whether it promotes ageing of cells?

Lanj, the doctor-diagnostician
24.05.2004, 06:22
Dmitry, Chizhevsky's luster, no less than ionizers of air are called to work on certain zabolevanie-dozirovanno. Advisers should you tell About it or this vrachi-.

Dmitry
25.05.2004, 22:07
So, it turns out ionizator-a cleaner of air (so it is written on the device) edorovomu to the person it is not so necessary? Whether It is impossible to explain that to what? Or even tell or say, where about it or this it is written.
Simply district in which I live very ecologically neblagopoluchnyj-many factories. Iz-for it or this air is strongly polluted.

Dmitry
26.05.2004, 09:50
So, it turns out ionizator-a cleaner of air (so it is written on the device) edorovomu to the person it is not so necessary? Whether It is impossible to explain that to what? Or even tell or say, where about it or this it is written.
Simply district in which I live very ecologically neblagopoluchnyj-many factories. Iz-for it or this air is strongly polluted.

Lanj, the doctor-diagnostician
27.05.2004, 21:49
Dmitry, is not recommended to use an ionizer more than 4 h hours per day medical and 8 mi hours preventive regimens. As aeroions are natural oxidizers at their disadvantage the metabolism is slowed down, that certainly badly influences an organism, but at their strong overabundance processes of oxidation can develop more quickly than it is necessary, and it accordingly accelerates every possible processes (for example such as process of ageing and t.) So very well moderately. And if you have any diseases (I had it in view of) the regimen of dosage should be directed on treatment.