PDA

Просмотр полной версии : prochla the report, that progolodav 7 days, you have not felt anything and I do not believe....

Lara
07.05.2004, 19:16
prochla the report, that progolodav 7 days, you have not felt anything and I do not believe. Probably badly fasted, t. e. Not completely, t. e. Not as it is necessary. I fasted 10 days (on dists. To water), having united doctrines SHeltona, Brega and Malakhov, and also listening to the organism. Hardly first day. On 10 put such apathy to meal that could fast and further, but three children demanded attention, therefore it was necessary tormoznut. Such feeling eforii did not test never. Has lost 10 kg. Compliments were strewed already since 3 day, that actually and supported or maintained. Has gradually typed or collected 4. But it is my fault, t. To. Ate all successively.

Evgenie Olegovich
08.05.2004, 13:56
Full refusal of nutrition is a strong stress for an organism, and even having dumped or reset any weight you garantirovanno will type or collect weight again as an organism in reply to starvation will do or make adjournment of products for emergency. Besides for all time starvation you save up or collect such appetite that will eat twice more than before, and it conducts to a set of weight naturally. Starvation basically cannot be correct. There is a comfortable technique of dump and the control of weight over starvation. It works, as has allowed personally to me for 2 months to throw off 16 kg and easy to keep this weight. It is pleasant. If you wish to dump or reset comfortably weight I can help or assist you. Communicate with me by mail helth@euro. ru.

To Lara! Very interestingly! There Is a question t
09.05.2004, 07:51
Lara! And how are things for you now? Add or is not present more? I now do not work, I wish to try or taste. However, it is necessary to me not 10, and 18 to dump or reset (and has typed or collected for a floor of year, never weights superfluous was, was normal, even aside thin! And here such... .v a mirror I am not looked, tetka-the aunt...) here that I wish to ask you: and what is this systems Sheltona, Brega and Malakhov? Tell, please! And more. It causes strong delicacy? If is not present, why have stopped to fast " iz-for children "? (At me too the child) I Shall be very grateful, if will respond!

Evgenie Olegovich
11.05.2004, 00:11
Why you constantly would like eksperementirovat with different systems of starvation? Really to understand, what is it will not lead to desirable result it is necessary to starve itself? It is possible to dump or reset weight COMFORTABLY. The additional information it is ready to give by mail health@fromru. com.

Tatyana
12.05.2004, 06:59
To fast it is desirable under supervision of the doctor. That it is possible to make in our sanatoria where there is unit RDT. There there is an optimum loss of weight and less risk for health. One of the best, in my opinion, sanatoria of such structure - in Buryatiya in Gorjachinske.