PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! The doctor is necessary your advice or council. Recently we with my girl the first time...

Michael
22.08.2004, 23:53
Good afternoon! The doctor is necessary your advice or council.
Recently we with my girl the first time have borrowed or occupied in sex. (her of 20 years, me 19). Before she was engaged in sex only once and at it or her nothing has turned out, because the vagina has been very compressed. At me experience is, davolno big and problems were not earlier. But at us now too nothing has turned out. Its or her vagina very small and there cannot prolezt a member. Besides her it is sick. I tried to excite or raise it or her, strokings, tongue, but any effect. Even the finger squeezes hardly and to her is very sick. We tried to try or taste in bathing with water, to her became not so painfully, but all the same its or her vagina has been compressed. What to do or make? I speak, what is it temporarily, and she very much is upset. Advise something. Thanks.

Elena
24.08.2004, 14:20
It's OK. It is really temporary. But the patience and attention of you is necessary. Do not bring to it or this the to a focus, relax. Simply caress each other. Lay series naked or exposed. Tell or say to her, that to you it is simple with her well series and sex - not the most important. She should want you strongly. Tell or say to her, that all happens when she will want. And all will be good.
Success!

Katjusha
25.08.2004, 16:24
I in due time had a same problem. I shall try you to help or assist. Vo-the first, with her be as much as possible tender and gentle. And on the sly expand or dilate its or her vagina - in the beginning accurately enter one finger and move it or him inside, then, when she will get used, enter two fingers and so on. All this can borrow or occupy some days - but for the sake of the beloved suffer. Success to you, children or guys!

Isaev D.D.
25.08.2004, 22:24
Dear Michael! Elena and Katjusha have given you very valuable advice or councils and references! At the first stage it is necessary to do without the sexual certificate or act and to use only caress and introduction inside of a finger, stimulation by it or him stenok, a relaxation it or him of muscles of a vagina. Also then and with two fingers... It will be possible to start affinity later when introduction of fingers will not cause a spastic stricture of muscles and unpleasant sensations, and at partnershi there will be a strong desire of affinity thus it can appear useful that she has entered a penis into positions the woman from above . Often it helps or assists the girl to avoid an involuntary strain and fear of unpredictable actions from the partner!

Michael
26.08.2004, 10:30
Thanks, All of you big. We shall break:-)