PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me to you three questions about a proctal or an anal masturbation. 1. Naskol...

Makss
03.06.2004, 08:29
Hello. At me to you three questions about a proctal or an anal masturbation.
1. How much or As far as this process is harmful to an alimentary system (constipations, dysbacterioses, etc.). Subjects, which I insert in anal (diameter no more than 2 sm), mine carefully with soap, then I rinse boiled water of a room temperature. As greasing ispolzujub usual sunflower butter or oil. I consider or count that it more naturally and more naturally for a microflora. Besides if we use it or him in nutrition it cannot do much harm in any way. Any threat pishchevariniju, infections and t. d in that case cannot be?
2. And the second question. Why, when I insert a subject in anal and I start to enter it or him vpered-back the erection of a member falls down a little, he to become soft, though I it or him masturbiruju? In sex to the girl and at a masturbation without anala such does not occur or happen. It at all so or at me such strange reflex?
3. At me a sedentary way of life iz-for jobs and studies. Before I began to be engaged in a proctal or an anal masturbation, sometimes there were cases of drop - out (or swellings or turgescences) hemorrhoidal sites, sfinker ached a bit. After has started to apply a proctal or an anal masturbation, all has instantly passed or has instantly taken place. It can be interconnected or concurrence is simple?

Zzz.
04.06.2004, 23:25
" It at all so or at me such strange reflex? "
The phrase is worthy premiums... You think, all to yourself in zadnitsu stick??????????????:))))) yes... .i still... Years so through five it is interesting in what you "popka" will turn at such successes....

Makss
05.06.2004, 22:45
Zzz: interestingly, in what I am sick? In that that I watch or I keep up cleanliness or what I use anal? And my girl too is sick time masturbiruet so? And more, and as for example gays, which members in zadnitsu. And width of a member, ts me for example 5 sm, it is obvious not 2 see And anything, live without problems?!

Zzz.
06.06.2004, 13:23
maks and that you look at gays??? Or you such?

Makss
07.06.2004, 11:43
Zzz: no, I not the gay and not bi, I getero. Narushienie orientations it is defined or determined by an inclination to the floor, and it or this at me is not present. And in general similar conversations on gays cause loathing. Simply I have given an example.

Isaev D.D.
07.06.2004, 13:55
Dear Makss! 1. Unique danger is an opportunity travmatizatsii. No harm for digestion can be, t. To. Digestion is carried out in the top departments of an intestine. 2. Stimulation of a proctal or an anal zone often is perceived as alternative of genital stimulation and by that will partially neutralize sensations from a penis So yours reactions are natural. 3. It is known, that proctal or anal stimulation can partially compensate augmentation of hemorrhoidal sites and serves as prophylaxis of a hemorrhoids.