PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 30 years, are not present any desire kseksu, From the husband I get divorced or am carried, but also to drugi...

Valentine
20.05.2004, 01:43
To me 30 years, are not present any desire kseksu, From the husband I get divorced or am carried, but also to another are not present. At me I the child 4 years but not to time not ispytavala an orgasm without stimulation of a clitoris. It that frigidity and as with her to consult.

Ion
21.05.2004, 05:33
No, it not frigidity, and a version of reception of a discharge.

Valentine
22.05.2004, 18:31
Ion, but to the husband to not like and he me considers or counts the patient from here and divorce. I am afraid that if I shall want to construct with another family that to repeat runaway of the man

Bodibilder
24.05.2004, 09:41
Your husband simply moron. Sex in family business the third. Prevoe the love, the second children. Even if my wife in general will refuse sex - never I shall divorce. Such lapochki is not present more on light

Ion
24.05.2004, 11:41
Is not present on light of frigid women, there are feeble-minded and nothing zhedajushchie the nobility lazy men. Nsli at you doshchlo before divorce only on this ground why to not visit or attend together the sexologist and to solve business a problem of disharmony. It is thought, that has put already in other... Be not afraid, Valjusha, liking will not run away: (((

Fauna
25.05.2004, 23:06
Your husband simply cretin:)))

Plechman
26.05.2004, 22:46
Ion, all so, only is not obligatory, that the man is always guilty - in fact many women immitirujut an orgasm, confusing men (in fact they think, that have made the business and not silno-that aspire to change of a situation in a bed) doing or making worse only to itself, and then are surprised, that discharges cannot reach or achieve - here are guilty - it was necessary to speak, that rolls, and that is not present. Valentine, as frigidity in your case also does not smell, it is simple muzhenyok yours - pastel primitiv.

Fauna
27.05.2004, 07:05
Interestingly for what immitirovat what is not present?
To the woman in harm! Whether the clever muzhik always will understand the wife has received an orgasm or not.

Isaev D.D.
27.05.2004, 20:37
Dear Valentine! The Majority of women require stimulation of a clitoris for reception of a discharge. It is norm or rate! It is sad, that your husband so is not formed, that considers or counts it abnormal. Therefore it would be necessary to descend or go with it or him to the sexologist.

Marina
29.05.2004, 06:31
To me 29 and at me the same problem. Only the husband has made of this problem - kajf. When I stimulate a clitoris (at me vse-peerly it turns out is better), he caresss a vagina a finger (there is a little kajfovyh points and they can be found). Not the orgasm, and a fairy tale In that case turns out! Even and masturbirovat-that would not be desirable one to me. The difference is so great!
You need to search for the man to which process soblazneninija women is interesting. They, the truth, little bit psychological sadists - like, when the woman runs into dependence, for example, from sex with it or him. Usually, they like very womanly women (especially on character - without "man's" aspiration to suppression and dominance). They like, when the woman feels " caught it or him - greater or big and strong " in bed and personal attitudes or relations. Very much often it is Lions (on a horoscope), sometimes Fishes.
Valentine if you can be such name it or him in game by "master" or "owner" forget about the past and search the present for the man, instead of the limited egoist. All the attributes, known to me - I have described above. Only protect it or him when you will find - they actually very vulnerable, do not throw off it or him from a pedestal. As he it or him dostoin.
Success!