PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me such problem, with detsva 10 years I communicate with the girl by name Olja...

Evgenie C.
08.05.2004, 05:48
At me such problem, with detsva 10 years I communicate with the girl by name Olja. At us not when not balo secrets from each other, always helped or assisted each other, but we grew also a life nashv there were on a miscellaneous, at it or her friends, at me the girlfriends, but we not prikroshali obshatsja as friends. I though and schtal
Its or Her girlfriend and nechigo it is more. But vsezhe frequently was jealous of its or her young men.
In 18 years me have called on service in army, during service obshenie it has been shown actually to 0.
Having returned from army we have renewed obshenie, and I have understood that obshchatsja with her as the friend I can not any more, I have grown fond of it or her. But having learned or having found out about that that I want something greater than simply friendship, she I have responded " can perceive you only as friend "
With girls at me problems not when did not arise, but now except for it or her somebody is not necessary to me, because to such keenness in obshenii go years.
Please tell or say as me to act in the given situation???????

Plechman
08.05.2004, 10:38
You try to have a talk certainly with her, but especially not raschityvaj on success - she has very correctly sent you to take a walk. Love as fishing - has thrown a profit - does not peck - clear out and search for other place.

tuzik
09.05.2004, 12:03
If _ its or her locatings. When precisely you will understand, that you perceive, as friend, then it or him and otsansja! And to bosh about fishing do not listen, so people a little that understanding in the present or true feelings speak. All the best!

Plechman
10.05.2004, 11:18
tuzik so people who really look at things speak - if you have sent - and there is nothing to get to the bottom and be imposed.

tuzik
10.05.2004, 21:58
Me does not interest, that speak everything, at everyone the vital values, therefore the purpose justifies agents! Probably, the girl still itself has not understood who to her ZHenechka the friend or liked!

Russian Divine
12.05.2004, 00:58
ZHenechka, it is complex or difficult to advise something here.
But speak, that the best medicine for love is new, strong, and mutual love!
For the unrequited love turns to illness or disease, in obsession... Try to not start before the feelings!
To in total you kind!

Yours faithfully,

Russian Divine

zmejka with
12.05.2004, 20:37
Obsessional _ the phantom of love, kotorae is successfully treated psihiatorami. And ljubov-the most gentle feeling silly advice or councils of type " new medicines " also are not necessary to suppress. To lose much easier, than to find. ZHeka, I feel, you the excellent or different pair and the girl will be yours. Success!

Isaev D.D.
13.05.2004, 00:07
Dear Evgenie! In long close relations (friendly and friendly) it is always concluded danger of that the perception of a floor of the partner is lost, he it becomes simple "native", between such man and the woman the erotic spark does not run, there is no necessary sensual strain At you it has occured or happened (though too casually enough), and she does not know If you are not mistaken in the feelings to Ole it is necessary to try to change character of attitudes or relations with friendly on something is underlined ritualno-erotic , with caring, enhanced attention, etc., but without obsessional reminders about the feelings and without the demand in exchange! It is complex or difficult to give concrete references, t. To. For this purpose it is necessary to know nuances Only when all of agents are settled or exhausted, it is possible to lower or omit arms or hand

Oleg
14.05.2004, 10:39
At me the same history with the wife - to marriage or spoilage 2 years. Only it I have ceased to perceive it or her as the woman though I like, we understand each other. But in bed to not be got or started. What to do or make?

zmejka with
14.05.2004, 17:14
To Oleg! If there is a love, it is necessary to struggle for happiness by hook or by crook. Go together to the sexologist. Success!

Oleg
16.05.2004, 09:24
There, where we live, sexologists are not present...

zmejka with
17.05.2004, 03:36
Oleg, and you in fact has got here to the cleverest and professional doctor, wait it or him, write off, consult or copy, consult. _. From the GOD, he will help or assist. Be happy with the wife!

Russian Divine
18.05.2004, 13:18
I dare to disagree with Dmitry Dmitrievichem!
Advice or Council on all short not bad, all is written correctly and there is a man's logic, but it is easy or light to conduct similar reasonings only on a paper. Whether easily to operate or control feelings unostentatiously when heart prompts absolutely another?!
Mind or Wit it is possible to understand and accept all the given advice or councils, but it is necessary to appear again under authority of feelings there and then you start to operate or work according to heart.
For mind or wit always in fools at heart.
Advice or Council can be given in any case, whether a question only in that will use it or him at presence of object of adoration!?

Yours faithfully,

Russian Divine

The anonym
18.05.2004, 16:02
To Russian divine! And what you gave for advice or councils earlier? The obvious contradiction to itself. Success, sad!

The answer for Zmejki
19.05.2004, 12:22
Dear, you kogda-nibud got in a similar situation?:-)
How you can feel in them already perfect pair, if at the given stage love without the answer?!
Love the most gentle feeling then when it is mutual!
And about loss, I would advise to search for the new and divided or undressed feeling, instead of to beg about reciprocity!
If it or him vosprinemajut the friend let also remains the friend!

Yours faithfully,

Russian Divine

For the anonymous face 03 January 2003 02:23:12
19.05.2004, 16:08
Dear (aja)!!!
I not sad, I real:-)
You have found what contradictions in my answers?
I shall be glad to criticism...:-)

The anonym
20.05.2004, 06:25
Zmejka with feels always, all and everything, especially this happiness to feel it is shown for especially excellent or different or foul people. Well to do or make, if I such? ZHenechka when there will be all _ to us here, all of us we shall be glad or pleased for you together!

zmejka with
21.05.2004, 07:32
I criticize nobody, lovely and sad, Russian Divine. Compare for interest the messages. It is glad for your misunderstanding when something is not clear, whether it is necessary to blow in all pipes?

From Russian Divine
22.05.2004, 06:45
Taking an opportunity I wish to congratulate the Doctor on the come or stepped New 2003!!!
Let he will be much better, than previous!!! Let in new to year there will be as much as possible events which you still will longly recollect with pleasure! Open sails of your dream...

And one personal wish: leave a print of the last life to the past. Let the life in new to year will draw a nonerasable smile on your eyes and labiums;)
Success to you the Doctor in your hard work!!!

With sympathy,

Always your Russian Divine

To Russian divine
23.05.2004, 17:00
Miracle you nasty, at dock always such sex and lovely smile, what you wish him? zavistnitsa devil's!

To Russian divine
23.05.2004, 23:51
Miracle you nasty, at dock always such sex and lovely smile, what you wish him? zavistnitsa devil's!

To Russian divine
24.05.2004, 13:51

To Russian divine
25.05.2004, 01:35

For the Snake it is possible or probable
26.05.2004, 05:23
Madam, give without roughnesses...:-)
You so are ridiculous...