PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Sleeplessness

Not registered
08.01.2006, 01:29
Hello!
I know that you not the Lord the god and the answer will not give. At me insomnija and I am already tired so to live. I accept everyones do not help or assist...

Not registered
09.01.2006, 16:05
For the beginning you need to be surveyed and find out completely the reasons of your disturbance of a dream as insomnija is always consequence or investigation of other disease and to treat, accordingly, this disease.

Wel:-D
12.01.2006, 02:06
Advice or Council partly correct, meaning that usual more correctly to begin with search of the somatic reasons what to not pass or miss something important. Insomnija, really, often happens secondary.
Wrong part of advice or council will conclude that insomnija happens as well primary. As well most often she happens psychogenic, i.e. is provoked by the psychological reasons.
I think, that will be most reasonable to pass or take place to you clinical inspection, having addressed, for example, for the beginning to the neuropathologist. If inspection will not reveal at you the somatopathies, able to serve as the reason insomnii, then - welcome to a psychotherapy.
Besides, that you would be not not excruciated with insomnia while you pass or take place inspection, the competent neuropathologist to you can appoint or nominate somnolent preparations which, at least, will enable you to sleep and feel normally better. Now there are rather effective preparations and in skilful arms or hand they work wonders.:) it, certainly, not treatment, but, nevertheless, rather essential simplification of a status. And then, as I have already told or said, if inspection will not reveal the somatic reasons insomnii, by means of a course of a psychotherapy it will be possible to clean or remove completely a sleeplessness, having fixed effect from medicines.