PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advise not psychotropic somnolent

Masa
01.09.2004, 19:30
Insomnia excruciates. I fall asleep on one and a half hour, national agents do not help or assist. On psychotropic to sit down I do not want. Help or assist!

Ksen
Not psychotropic, not national:

Buy or Purchase the machine or car birch churok, three hours up to a dream undertake all to pin and lay a woodpile. A limit of time - two hours. A guarantee of a backfilling - 100 %.

Only to do or make it it is necessary every day.

Mafia
I shall repeat: the spouse or the spouse.:)

annrsdc
All problem that physically I am loaded on most I do not want.

I rise in 8 mornings.

With 8 till 11 evenings I float. In 12 - one o'clock in the morning I go to bed, I fall asleep only to dvum-a floor treego nights!!!

I come, I think, well all I shall now be chopped off, only I shall lay down, and I can not fall asleep...: (Still I feel a certain strain of blepharons, a forehead and brows.

I try to remove or take off it or him, but after a while again chustvuju this strain.

Natalip
And to the doctor did not try to address?

Toljan
And unless, in clinic someone will be zamorachivatsja on this problem?

Well will tell or say, a pier drink 30 drops karvalola, Leonurus, or will give the prescription on the same sonapak or still what rubbish... And mlzhet not rubbish? But on them in fact really to sit down?

dm223
That is you at all did not try or taste. OK, I tell. Frustration of a dream (and disturbance of a backfilling - one of its or his kinds) - a sign of several kinds of the frustration, easily giving in corrections (also simple development of hygiene of a dream) preparations probably will suffice (if they are necessary), not causing dependence. Unique group to which it is necessary to concern cautiously - (all tablets which name comes to an end on-), them it is not necessary to apply benzodiazepines more than 2 weeks on end. It is important, that the reason of frustration of a dream has been established or installed. For this reason I persistently recommend you to reach the doctor, it is that case when to treat a sign (that is disturbance of a backfilling) is senseless without treatment of a basis of frustration.

_
Have convinced, I shall try to descend or go to the doctor.

By the way, I spju in the afternoon for two hours if I do not sleep chustvuju itself very torpently. And so when I do not sleep in the afternoon that I fall asleep minutes for 20-30 and when I sleep for one-two hour. Totally in day I sleep no more than seven - eight hours.

p.oleg
All problem that physically I am loaded on most I do not want.

I rise in 8 mornings.

With 8 till 11 evenings I float. In 12 - one o'clock in the morning I go to bed, I fall asleep only to dvum-a floor treego nights!!!

I come, I think, well all I shall now be chopped off, only I shall lay down, and I can not fall asleep... Still I feel a certain strain of blepharons, a forehead and brows.

I try to remove or take off it or him, but after a while again chustvuju this strain.

And you about peretrenirovannost did not think?:rolleyes: especially considering isolation ward and bodybuilging in which you, probably, not only theoretically are interested?

gulika
And from peretrenirovannosti there can come or step insomnia?

I thought on the contrary the more fiz. Loads, the more strong a dream....

Dimitry
And from peretrenirovannosti there can come or step insomnia?

I thought on the contrary the more fiz. Loads, the more strong a dream....

Can

Noisy
And at all the fact, that 7-8 hours of a dream per day are a little.

Salamander
Insomnia excruciates. I fall asleep on one and a half hour, national agents do not help or assist. On psychotropic to sit down I do not want. Help or assist!

Those who at bedtime, consider or count money in roubles those who considers or counts them in dollars:D fall asleep in 28,67 times more longly, than.

onoto
And in Belarus 2140 for dollar.... Here and the reason bessonitsy:D