PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings to all! Very much I wish to share with you the status, that can at whom...

Nika
20.08.2004, 20:31
Greetings to all! Very much I wish to share with you the status, that can at whom it was also to me will advise what to do or make! I meet the guy not so long ago, attitudes or relations were shaking or amazing;tremendous (it seemed what is it love)! There were some episodes. He has started to try to command me, t e to break on me the bad mood, and has then started to behave as the macho men! Constantly spoke, that he the best the man (in the sex plan), most "ridiculous" that he is really assured or confident of it or this! After it has begun I has understood that to me simply hardly with it or him to communicate, instead of that what to test what that emotions. Has passed or has taken place day, and he stral to irritate me and even to anger. I have just called also looked forward, when conversation will end (though the call was pleasant). What to do or make mind or wit I shall not put or apply, it would not be desirable it or him to lose, but feelings as that do not disturb consciousness!
Simply I can not understand that occurs or happens in fact more recently there was all just fine! Advise I beg!

Natalia
21.08.2004, 06:38
What to do or make? To talk. Also that you not the business not
Arranges in its or his behaviour. If you have let know
To the man, that he Samyj-Most he also will behave
Accordingly. It is possible to concern to it or this on a miscellaneous,
But to change it to not turn out.
If he " breaks on you bad mood ",
Look or See how he does or makes it, in what
Situations. Can to raise or increase it its or his way a self-rating
To itself, and can be so he receives attention from you
(If there is no positive - shall receive a negative), can be
The reason in something.
But the most important!!! You up to the extremity or end have not understood in
To itself. Re-read the letter. To you it is ridiculous, that he
The best the man (and you like it or him??), to you it is serious with it or him
And feelings do not disturb consciousness, but thus you not
Wish it or him to lose. Means, that something is necessary for you from it or him
(We shall admit or allow - money or good sex or still something). In
Such case solve for itself - you suffer or bear it or him
Character, but do not lose it or him (that is connected with it or him). Or
You will leave it or him, but not because he " the macho men ",
That is why, that you do not like it or him and cannot on this
To the reason to be with it or him. So a problem in you, and not just
In that.

Nika
21.08.2004, 10:25
Yesterday has suggested to have a rest from each other, has agreed and has told or said only call you and do not wait that I shall take the first step, now also it is rest does not give... In fact I so have told or said because felt that first of all it is necessary for him! Moreover and was or former calls back! At me begins paranoja! I Wish to like and be liked simply!