PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 25 years... I am pregnant... 2 months... Married 7 months... We with...

Viola
06.08.2004, 13:10
To me of 25 years... I am pregnant... 2 months... Married 7 months... We with the husband live at my mother, we work, but the salary at both small... The husband has less than at me almost twice...
To give birth to the child was dream of all life... I was delighted, has shared with mother.. But she has quickly lowered or omitted me on the ground, has told or said that it was necessary to think, whom married, that I should leave in the decree, and he cannot provide me, that she to bring up will not help or assist, that is better I would not speak her... Voobshchem... I in a shock... Mood on zero... I Am afraid to be disappointed in everything, to be broken, and at me so with nerves not that's all right, and to do much harm to the kid... The husband too kak-that is not so ready, though is glad... I understand, that nevovremja, that was not present prokljatyh money, but as though and prospects at me special were not, to hope there was nothing, at us job well paid to find it is almost impossible... And to be starorodjashchej too it would not be desirable... I am very upset? That to me to do or make how to adjust attitudes or relations with mother, I wanted, that the pleasure has come to the house, and - to mine has lodged contention and despondency.. Now mum will pout at both of us, and I shall appear between two fires.. . Advise something...

nelli
08.08.2004, 06:01
You the adult person also solve family questions with the husband. The child is always sent vo-time, it or he is given us by the GOD. Try to settle all peacefully and I do not think, that there where it is possible to live to a three, the fourth krohe will not suffice agents. Be reasonable and happy! Present itself and the world a new life!

LiLu
11.08.2004, 00:42
Viola, not in money happiness, like the husband and malasha and all will be remarkable. Would be for whom, and money will earn. The god has given dushku, will give and krajushku. Success!

Volodja
11.08.2004, 14:47
Viola, you live with the husband or with mum + the husband? The husband and you = one family. And to solve first of all to YOU to the TWO. If the husband not the idler, he will find copeck to support and you and the kid. Success to you and patiences, do not become hysterical on trifles.

Zemljanikina
15.08.2004, 04:30
Viola, it was possible to tell or say that certainly in occasion of competent realization of " dream of all your life " much, but you beremennost-is the come to pass fact and now you need to think together with the husband of the kid, to do the utmost that he was born and grew in a normal psychological situation differently any even greater or big money will not make all of you happy. And to mum talk and let know that you have made a decision also to you its or her support, let even simply moral is necessary. Well and certainly with muzhem-you first of all talk in fact family and the decision should make together and search for an output or exit.