PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, dear. Sad minute for me has come. One Is pleasant to me...

Sonja
31.07.2004, 15:30
Hello, dear. Sad minute for me has come. One young man at job, attitudes or relations at us good Is pleasant to me, even business is has recently reached or recently cunning kisses, but we do not meet. He does not show the special initiative, though keeps usually series and is close or attentive to me, and I to press on it or him I do not want, that sklonit to more close relations. And today he has told or said, that leaves almost for a month, similar, for business trip. So it is sad! I sit at a computer, arms or hand shiver, that and look, I shall begin to cry or shall pay. Probably, when he will return, at it or him already all sympathies to me will terminate. podderzhete, please, a kind word or advice or council.

Tatyana
01.08.2004, 10:47
I sympathize - absolutely sincerely. Itself in such situation now I am. However, at us even up to kisses business not doshchlo. It in general what it is not has reached or is not cunning. He also does not suspect similar about what though the clown knows it or him. And attitudes or relations friendly. In general, keep, Sonja. I suggest to suffer together.:) we shall exchange addresses - and we shall support or maintain each other.:) success to you! Do not long.

Vick
02.08.2004, 17:01
And can on the contrary, will become bored or miss!! And disturbing the occurring after separation will be what!!
Think about good, success!!!!!!!:)))))

04.08.2004, 01:41
Sonja, more likely on the contrary. Here to you and check by time, etc. And month will fly by quickly. Load itself more and think it is less. At all of you it will be good. Success!

04.08.2004, 14:09
And me so is even worse. Has met love after long years of loneliness! We at once have understood, what is it love. Happens such. But we in different cities live. We were together only three evenings and one night!!! Promised to arrive in November. And whether will arrive? Can to us in general it seemed? Can not think of the future is better? Can while your guy will return, you will find to him replacement?

Sonja
05.08.2004, 14:54
Thanks huge for support, at once became easier. Lay out now the mail I can not, he at me very "speaking". Tatyana if you can promulgate the, with pleasure I shall write to you.

Tatyana
06.08.2004, 08:04
Without problems. My lied@newmail. ru address. Write, Sonja. And all to that it is bad and to talk there is nobody. It is not a pity to me. I shall try to respond all.

Drusha
07.08.2004, 22:34
And you tell or say to him, that he is pleasant to you.

Sonja
09.08.2004, 03:37
Drusha, - to mine, I to him it have already told or said while we kissed, apparently, too under my initiative, but precisely I do not remember, I chut-hardly have drunk on rest in target, and nobody knows, that I chen quickly get drunk with a small amount of alcohol, tak-that associates considered or counted me sober. Here now also I do not know plainly, that spoke, as myself conducted, ask it or him I can not, I am afraid to offend, will think, that I wish to refuse the words and actions. In the morning of the colleague have for fun assumed, that he soon marries me. And me not ridiculously, precisely I know, that nothing was, it would be better, then all would become easier.

Herring
10.08.2004, 18:35
Month very quickly proletit-and you while in a hairdressing salon descended or went, would get prettier, you have prepared))) to Pair or Steam kilogrammchikov skinuli-that, it is impossible to miss shans-stimul-a great piece!)) and he time such kvashnja kvashnej-that it is possible to not worry rather in connection with obliko morale this the young man on business trip. Priedet-it is necessary to you to show the initiative. Because he here such vot-shy, e mine)))))

Anna
11.08.2004, 12:00
Here the herring is by the way right, at me too the husband was very shy and that me to kiss to him it was required to get drunk as I do not know to that. But know what he are good! Success!