PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Please advise. What to do or make? (especially the psychologist) My wife studies n...

Vladimir
02.08.2004, 14:35
Please advise. What to do or make? (especially the psychologist)
My wife studies on top-the manager (mum its or her big person, has pushed) And soon finishes and 3 months to the Great Britain are going to on training
At us the daughter - 4 years, like it or her immensely, I would not want chto-she leaved, but also to not resolve nemogu, painfully it is necessary, that then to me have told or said, that iz-for me, she did not become - the Person. I wish to carry tomorrow the application or statement on divorce.

vf
03.08.2004, 19:41
Take a daughter with itself to the Great Britain. You sit - the wife let trains or the nurse with itself will take, time is money. Vse-taki it is better so, than to not see at all the child.

The anonym
05.08.2004, 05:34
3 months are so a little! You simply are jealous to its or her promotion i/or to that to her it was gave easily. And business, similar, not that she in general leaves. At you with her probably not stated problems have obviously collected any. Do not act rushly.

Ekaterina
06.08.2004, 18:41
3 months are so a little! You simply are jealous to its or her promotion i/or to that to her it was gave easily. And business, similar, not that she in general leaves. At you with her probably not stated problems have obviously collected any. Do not act rushly.

Kiseleva E.J.
06.08.2004, 23:28
Hello, Vladimir! The god with you! What divorce! Stazhirovka-it is normal, especially that MBI is considered very strong in England. There are some variants, you simply time come to a month to your wife with the child or as here it has already been told or said leave with her if opportunities allow. On the other hand, as the psychologist, at me had an impression, that 3 h monthly training, it only an apex of an iceberg. But I can be mistaken and more time I shall repeat, do not do or make nonsenses.