PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uvazhemyj the doctor! Attitudes or Relations with the husband became strained or intense. He is always right, vs...

nelja
03.08.2004, 00:41
Uvazhemyj the doctor!
Attitudes or Relations with the husband became strained or intense.
He is always right, always wants, that its or his point of view was dominating in our attitudes or relations. When I state him the claims, he starts to boil. Not always he understands, that I mum and that I get tired, and that after sorts or labors I cannot really lift gravity. For it or him sopelki also that I add all this. That he works more me, and I do or make nothing. (I am engaged in cleaning of the house, I buy products, I prepare, I erase I iron. Sdezhu for the child and behind itself it is natural.
Reproached for that has bought or purchased to my girlfriend a gift. What could not buy or purchase cheap? And all in it a sort.
I tried to speak and explain normal tone, but alas!
Then I have told or said: we shall address to the lawyer and he to explain to you who I and on what I have the rights and that means to respect with me and family. Was frightened, though I did not want it or this, and the person who would explain to us and vslushal its or his and my claims is simply really necessary to us. And that turns out, that he speaks correctly, and all that I, should not voobshe be perceived. So I consider or count should not be in family. Harmony is broken and what then? Sharp character at it or him, and sometimes wakes up in itself the normal person with which it is possible to talk, talk, explain.
To the psychologist to go he does not want.
Advise as with it or him to speak. Married 8 years.
It is tired from its or his misunderstanding.
Thanks
nelichka

C
03.08.2004, 22:30
I vyznal me, is rude, then caresss and so in day and it will not stop! Muzhiki-it jadohimikat (at normal women and on the contrary!)

Tolokonin A.O.
04.08.2004, 05:19
nelja!
If your spouse does not wish to address for the professional help (That rather effectively) do not find out the attitude or relation in a life. Vibirajte for this purpose the certain time, that nobody would stir or prevent you. Adjust or set up it or him on serious lad conversations, preliminary showing, what is it to you it is important! Will gradually reach. When the man behaves in a similar way, to it or him;them, naturally, the psychological problems which have been born or which have been taken out from the parent house supervise. And he simply does not wish them to realize. Therefore, you will gradually correct or adjust its or his comprehension of a female short and such thin instrument, as female psychology.

Ksenja
04.08.2004, 17:18
nelja, you opisyvaetet a situation to a pain to me the friend, I have come to conclusion that it is necessary to leave, every day toko is worse, 9 years of marriage or spoilage, the son from it or him suffer not less, something to explain not really, he simply does not listen.

Psiheja
04.08.2004, 20:43
The life shows, that such type of people (less often, but also among women happens), is usually unable to change, it not a flexible or floppy warehouse har-ra. That is valid, can (though more often temporarily) to conceive action on such people so it is threat of break. But it is important (!) with the present or true intention if nothing will change, to leave. Otherwise, after pair times when you will speak seriously, he any more will not believe. But personally I have left. Especially, in such still young age. Do not find or consider for immorality but if all so is bad, you could and look or see around of yourselves then would be and is clear, to leave where:-))) In any case, at serious intention and the similar ultimatum, you weigh in advance where and on what you will live, inache-in a trap and nothing will leave.

Ksenja
05.08.2004, 22:41
Lobster Hajama has remarkable words
".. You fast is better than eat that has got
Also be better one than with whom has got "
I have no place to leave.. But I shall leave.. Health of the son to me is more dear or expensive, I can earn to him for a life.