PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me as though the dual personality, one my half speaks, that is necessary...

JUljasha
30.07.2004, 07:39
At me as though the dual personality, one my half speaks, that it is necessary to be engaged in sex only with the liked person, and another speaks, what is it all trifles and all this is not important, that is necessary and useful to be engaged in sex, possible and not with liked and if I all time shall wait for the only thing I shall remain the old maiden! Help or assist me, I with a bewilderment!

The anonym
30.07.2004, 15:01
How old are you? - to mine to you still early to despair. To everyone the, the age for the beginning. And then, what, there are nominees with whom it would be desirable without love?

31.07.2004, 03:23
detka! Your problem is familiar for me! You know... It is not a lot of vmire such people... You want that as at all? Has simply gone on a party... Has met and has overslept... It is simple... Whether think itself it is necessary for you here so... And first time should be with the liked person... Also do not despair... At you all still ahead... Simply it is not necessary to hurry events....

ksy
01.08.2004, 02:24
If the maiden would like - means it is necessary!

child
02.08.2004, 14:39
And if liked will not be? The main thing that you wanted... If it is assured, that ocheno you want it or this the man... That why also is not present?