PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Several days ago I have decided "to hammer" on all muzhiks. Has made it after about...

Liza
27.07.2004, 12:04
Several days ago I have decided "to hammer" on all muzhiks. Has made it after that next proof that normal attitudes or relations with them cannot be. All as under one script - all over again run around while I look indulgently - it's OK and as soon as I start to show the sympathy - begins vytiranie legs or foots, weeks do not call, think out foolish excuses, get or start other women not hiding from me. I such cannot accept and after next kidalova have erased from memory all phones, have thrown out all photos and have tried to forget about all bad. Also that - me at once began to bombard calls forgotten poklonnichki, even those whom more half a year did not see. And if it is fair - I in general would not like any more with anybody from them to meet, I am afraid of repetition. Why muzhiks so uchtroeny that with them is possible on normal only when on them spit? Me absolutely so does not arrange but other output or exit it is visible is not present. And more - now to me in kajf to be one free and independent, but at me such character that the monotony of a life not on me and is fast to me it will bother, but if I again shall start to communicate with them that I shall get in the same trap. What will advise? (only it is serious...)

marina 08.02.2002
28.07.2004, 16:18
liza probably at you dipressija (time or temporary), unfortunately so the world is arranged, that all good quickly comes to an end, therefore it is necessary to wait a little bit and uspokoetsja, very well to analyse, has probably put ine in you, and simply still there was no yet on your way worthy you the person. And in a life it is a lot of still pleasures and udovolstvej, except for men.

liska
29.07.2004, 22:46
It is very precisely noticed. The script always identical.

Victor
30.07.2004, 11:50
You poklonnichki are afraid of attachment from your party or side. It is game, and rebjatki your clever and do not wish to deliver to you special love sufferings. There are girls deep and sincere with which it is interesting, but it is impossible to pass the certain borders. A dyscomfort certain you test, when you throw the enamoured woman. Here again two ways, or to not suppose love with its or her party or side (more simple on which go Casanova's majority) or, having played in love with her, to help or assist her to fall in love with another.

Lara M
31.07.2004, 06:05
Young you still, Liza and the god know with whom get acquainted. Around it is much more than decent or considerable and interesting men, than it is possible to like for 1 life...

NightGuest
31.07.2004, 11:25
And from the man's point of view - all same, but just what isn't needed.

NightGuest
02.08.2004, 03:37
And more: if it is not simple attitudes or relations, and Love (or so it seems at least) - people so do not act with each other. And so all this - game on feelings, on vanity of jealousy, feeling sobstvennichestva.

Lenochka
02.08.2004, 07:23
To all I advise to get or start a dog! Here really dog - the friend to the person (especially to the woman)