PDA

Просмотр полной версии : People, advise the good book popular on psychology not for the expert...

Dmitry
21.07.2004, 08:45
People, advise the good book popular on psychology not for the expert. There are such books which are written for not experts, but deep enough and interesting. The psychology is interesting to me, I wish to understand motives of actions of people. And more gde-shibud it is possible for it or this to learn, (time free not much, it it is necessary to combine with existing job). To me of 27 years.

Herring
22.07.2004, 23:36
Esteem Vladimir Levi " Art to be itself " and " Art to be another ".

Dmitry
23.07.2004, 15:23
Thanks, has looked or seen. Vladimir Levi's style irritates me a little. At it or him it is a lot of deviations, and I like to read quickly and - shorts, it is difficult to me to concentrate and read all successively.

Herring
23.07.2004, 17:54
Pass or Miss that you consider for yourselves not necessary. Basically, in any bookshop of the book are placed thematically, here you there go, approach or suit to polke-Psihologija-and choose. Behind the book usually there is a resume. And in printsipe-it is difficult to advise you that libo-because you do not know an initial level of your preparation and that you basically wish to find in psychology. The psychology has set of subitems... Most likely, you wish to solve with its or her help the any questions, here where they at you arise, psychology of those attitudes or relations and choose.)

TerPsihora
24.07.2004, 11:04
Knigi psihologa KOZLOVA ochen interesnie.. tolko ne pomniu nazvanie... Chto to tipa " ak otnositsia k sebe i ludiam "... OChen interesnie i optimistichnie..

TerPsihora
25.07.2004, 23:33
Knigi psihologa KOZLOVA ochen interesnie.. tolko ne pomniu nazvanie... Chto to tipa " ak otnositsia k sebe i ludiam "... OChen interesnie i optimistichnie..

Klava
26.07.2004, 09:55
I support or maintain. Goats as it is very unique in the field of NLP.
NLP - has reconstructed mine psiho-analytical programu persons.
But I dealed with Peter Silenkom from Krasnodar.
It is possible to speak so, that this person has presented me a new life. It is unique. Yes, it is unique, and I always recollect it or him.

Dmitry
28.07.2004, 00:59
Thanks, Nikolay Kozlova's book " How to concern to itself and people, or Practical psychology on every day " is a thing! I have found in an electron kind though it and disturbance of copyrights but if to that it is necessary - I can give, my mail dmitry@stankin. ru.