PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The question why somebody is so much attention to the person of Emotion and reaction rose...

Olga
19.07.2004, 11:08
The question why somebody is so much attention to the person of Emotion and reaction to its or her posts rose. All is simple: negative reaction appears iz-that this forum is directed for discussion of arising problems, dialogue on all accessible subjects. And when one person starts to pour out streams not clear to the majority of charges to address of drugoj-it causes sharp condemnation. One more reason: attempts somebody to Emotion in the rasping form to forbid to respond her to the retorts which ostensibly have been not intended "usual" forumchanam. It is shameless, t. To. A forum it not a personal page and not a place for personal razborok. So, children or guys, please, let's react more softly to it, differently simply the forum will be bent or will turn to a forum of protection and condemnation of emotion. Here so much interesting people, have been mentioned or touched good subjects so much. It is a pity to lose.

The anonym
20.07.2004, 03:19
))) olja you - an ameba or infuzorija-tufelka and your reaction - response to a boring. Let alone Emotion, she does not touch or tamper with you?! Someone was correctly expressed that aggression generates aggressiju. So wait schas will come emo and will carry you in down and ashes! Condemnation you ours, and judges WHO?

Emotion
21.07.2004, 14:35
People! Well will suffice already musolit-that! I already have forgotten for a long time, I live in the new afternoon, in the spring and I am pleased! Emotion, emotion. .vsyo I change nik - I shall be now - PERSONA NON GRATA! In as!

Natalia
22.07.2004, 06:34
Emotion, PERSONA NON GRATA - the UNDESIRABLE face! Probably, you wish to be PERSONA GRATA.

Olga
25.07.2004, 06:23
I am not going to anybody to condemn and, thanks God, dear Emotion, that for you the period such has ended. I for that conference was. And about down and ashes... I think, if Emotion would like something similar to tell or say to me, she would not use the doubtful prompter.