PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings! Has tortured itself reflections philosophical, here and has solved on public in...

Natulja
10.07.2004, 12:34
Greetings! Has tortured itself reflections philosophical, here and has decided to leave on public yes to listen, that others think. And a question such: in what of the reason of quarrels family. I with the guy live pol-year together and we quarrel a minimum 2 times a week. I already know: if three days without conflicts - wait for a trouble:)). Well t. e. A trouble - it doesn't matter and so, on any nonsense we quarrel. But that is insulting - ON A REGULAR BASIS. JA-that bystno I depart, and with it or him earlier, than next day there is no sense even to try to be reconciled (is checked up by experience). I am reconciled always. It is not dependent on the reasons of the conflict. I here think - he can (guy) me so manipuliuet? Emotionally. He is more emotionally astable, very hypochondriac. And I am quieter and myself is more confident. I try to persuade to be patient, but I am tired already! CHyo delat-that? Advise, and?

Calibre
12.07.2004, 01:20
We quarrel with the husband of time in half a year, but is concrete. With hlopanem dvermi, bitem utensils, lomanem zapastja... Yesterday just there was a business, but thanks God oboshlost a small blood, tolku one cup and a mobile phone. I sit now any - fractures after valerjanki... I quick-tempered, and the husband twice vspylchivej and even more nervous, than I. Well, apparently, you the man, well really it is impossible to keep silent? To turn a deaf ear to any nonsense told or said by me? - anything similar... A nightmare any. At someone it turns out to extinguish conflicts in bed. At me, unfortunately, is not present. I even next day after primerenija feel so broken usually, that nothing would be desirable me. Only fault or wine is silent poit or to nestle and more to sleep. (((

The guy:)
12.07.2004, 07:03
1. An example any result or bring this nonsense on which you quarrel
2. With sex at you as? If OK as often you are reconciled in bed?
3. It is emotionally astable, very hypochondriac - a difficult character:, itself such... But you knew, what he such when went on "contact" so to say or then these remarkable parties or sides of its or his character have opened?
4. How you discussed the given problem (if at all discussed certainly)?
I wait for answers. As one my good friend speaks - " Stanemte to dig... ":)

Huch
12.07.2004, 15:29
Your quantity or amount rubbish, depends only on both of you, study to supervise itself the statements if you really do not wish to irritate the friend and with its or his answers.

antimol
13.07.2004, 01:37
If you really quarrel iz-for nonsense then can are better you as woman to concede to the husband, to keep silent once again. In home life not always works the motto " the Best zashchita-this attack ". When your friend is raised or excited and climbs on scandal, pretend to be kisonkoj, promurlykaj to him that nibud tender.

The young woman
13.07.2004, 20:43
To both is on litre novo-Passitum! Kak-that one year ago has had a drink its or his week, even at job has ceased to swear. And till now I think, what me so irritated? All is normal! Accustoming does not cause or cause! To all I recommend!:))) and if it is serious, Natulja, - I on your place would leave for a while and would see to its or his reaction and behind the ! If except for simplification will feel nothing, means, for a long time it was time to leave... Abnormally it is all time to quarrel!

Natulja
14.07.2004, 00:38
All correctly speak, but the reasons and the truth simply silliest. An example want? Pzhlsta: yesterday my darling has made a supper (he at me the guy quite good and good minutes, k-ryh fortunately, it is more - very tender), very much even tasty or delicious. I have stated approval, to him, clear business, pleasantly. Well he take and offer: " I next time yours (t. e. For mine) mum to prepare for a borshch I shall learn ". (We live separately, but often at mine we happen). He prepares for a borshch cold and the truth tasty or delicious. I speak: " It is not necessary, she can take offence " - vsezh it or his is much more senior and mother with the greater or big experience, and here k-that will learn or teach it or her as malenkoju. My guy - at once in bayonets. Without arguments. Attempt to explain, that people different and mum I know all better, for a situation have not corrected. CHess-a word I was very polite! Well and on other questions: sex - very much it is not bad, but at a classical way I do not receive an orgasm, and he complexs a little. I do not do or make tragedy from this - often I speak, that to me with it or him well and in due course will be adjusted. In bed we are never reconciled. He, when is offended, physical contacts avoids. Logic conversations - not by its or his part. Simply it is impossible. I often try to disassemble a concrete problem, but.... - he me simply does not understand such sensation that we speak in different tongues, and itself speaks only emotions.... Here such business or affairs....

Galina.
14.07.2004, 21:44
To replace the guy.

Natulja
15.07.2004, 09:19
Not uzh-that all so is fatal? I for it or him and in marriage am going to! Certainly at all us a heap of disadvantages and I not an angel heavenly. He at me at all the first - is with what to compare. He very careful (at least the periods:). One me anywhere does not start up - " all together ". And these quarrels - I easily appeased, quickly forget. ONLY often very much. And to talk not so it turns out....

The young woman
15.07.2004, 14:13
Natulja, it seems to me, that at your friend - complexes concerning own importance! You, such self-assured, he is afraid of you! For the same reason he is not reconciled with you pevyj! Itself is afraid to approach or suit, and about you already knows, that you necessarily will approach or suit the first! Manipulates, estessno! As a rule, diffident people tyrannize all environment such here attacks, as with a borshch. And you should talk is better to mum in advance that she did not take offence when he it or her to learn or teach will begin! And to him simply to tell or say, that supposedly yes, the darling, learn it or her under the prescription! Prescriptions mass! At it or him - the, at your mum - another! But nevertheless, the person should consider and another's ambitions, try to explain to him it... Though, hardly it will turn out... He, most likely, therefore cannot conduct as it you have told or said - logic conversations, that it or him is not present convincing arguments to own advantage, is simple as the spoilt child: " HOCHUUUUU and all here! Because I so have told or said! " If you wish to be with it or him, try to be overcome with its or his these complexes... Sincerely with you I sympathize and I wish good luck!

17.07.2004, 04:30
Oh, mdjajaja certainly Galina's advice or council too as though to tell or say rectilinear but that that in this advice or council is. Ability to reveal or tap " a zone of a dyscomfort " on family advice or council in my opinion one of bases of happy home life. If you (he) are not capable to reveal or tap and extinguish such "zones" that... It badly is shorter: (((Here you should be engaged in a psychotherapy if you will sustain certainly. You in general frankly to speak with each other in a status? You can tell or say, what he the close person in a life? What do you trust him as yourself? He so can tell or say about you? If on one of these questions the answer is not present, why you together live? Or it is simple so has left? Shine or cover pzhalsta a degree of trust between you.

antimol
18.07.2004, 04:03
Natulja and you how much together? People "get used" in current of 5 7 years. By men to be scattered it is impossible. Though, to me on a visit on target the sister dvojurdnaja has arrived with semyoj, I have envied her the word of honour, at it or her the muzhik under a heel that she will tell or say and will be. Does not drink, does not smoke, with the child potters, with her potters as with detyom. The salary to her gives up to copeck, to itself on pocket charges on the party or side earns, machines or cars repairs. I ask it or her, how at you it turns out? She speaks, razbalovali you of the muzhiks, sjusi-pusi, coffee in bed, etc. .vot so! Here also think as hosh.

19.07.2004, 09:54
Well you antimol give! So the dream it ameboobraznoe, a lisping essence means for you muzhchina-? Well and well...: (

Natulja
20.07.2004, 07:52
On the bill of complexes of the importance is very similar on the truth. We together enough recently - gde-those seven months it will turn out. To get used still longly it is necessary:). I, to tell the truth, often behave as the child - with sense slabenkaja I and defenceless, he with readiness incurs a role... Daddies (" do not go there without me, do not do or make that without me, do not pick the face and t. Item "). Can in it or this too there is a part of a problem. Basically I very independent, only have bothered very much all most and most, here and I take an opportunity. Well and frank conversations... Not simply all this. Both I closed and he vulnerable. On the sly very much, but gradually something turns out. Relatives? Yes, likely. But I very much the person closed, am rare with whom secret I share. I voobshche-that in this direction to us still to go and go. Why we together? Unless it is possible to explain plainly why the person you like? Here I up to it or him am long enough a vein. And here already it is so much time together - and never it wanted pobyt most.

Galina.
21.07.2004, 22:10
But in fact, you see, it is heavy in fact so, all remained life to be arranged under it or him, vulnerable: well good, mum you will warn, that did not take offence, and all around how to explain? It is necessary or, having collected will in a fist all to discuss and find out the reasons and to define or determine methods of struggle against disadvantages, or TO CHANGE. Natulja, think of itself: whether your sincere forces will suffice "to extinguish" conflicts (often to the detriment of themselves)? And on how much you will suffice?

Natulja
22.07.2004, 15:18
Thanks all. A heap of questions, certainly. And answers at me certainly:) it is less. Good, while I shall live and look further:). If that, again to you I shall come.