PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear Doctor. I had in her all: love and grief, stras...

Nevermind
14.07.2004, 18:19
Hello, the dear Doctor.

I had in her all: love and grief, passion and caress, kindness and originality, especially I appreciate in her intellectuality.
But as a result of our misunderstanding the friend the friend we have decided to leave, I thought that not for a long time, and it has appeared that for ever.
I shall accept mine zajchonka such what she is.
But after divorce, she not imev with me some months of attitudes or relations (except for relatives physical and occurrings at university) flirt with other person.
How much I would not appeal to her, called every day, sent a heap sms, but in the answer the same - lag behind, find another where you were earlier
How to me it or her to influence? What to me to do or make?
I do not wish to search for other person, as such true love though she and has passed or has taken place from its or her party or side (have remained only sincere, from its or her words friendly feelings).
She reminds me a blind kitten who was born and searches new warm mestopristanishche. And he thinks, that there it will be warmer, better to feed, poit.
Utrirovannoe concept, certainly, but as it approaches or suits under this situation.
Now she speaks, that to like her other person, and she does not wish to meet me. But wishes to remain good friends.
All this time of our separation I went itself not, nervous, me gljuchilo and t. The item And having learned or having found out that she to meet other person, I have entered into the maximum or supreme stage of the depression. I certainly understand, that time has passed or has taken place and that she already lives the zhiznju.
But, all taki, whether is though the unique chance to me to return it or her?

Marinochka
15.07.2004, 02:57
As it is a pity to me YOU - but I think what to return its or her chance is not present. But use the energy - and through nemeskolko years even it will be difficult to you to recollect its or her name. I know, about what I speak - lady with wide experience!

Bobrov A.E.
16.07.2004, 00:58
At that form of behaviour which you have chosen, chances at you practically are not present. Cease "to rescue" or save";salvage" it or her. Think of itself. The unique way to return - to pretend, that you have absolutely forgotten it or her. Well, and more - it is desirable to surprise it or her after a while.

Nevermind
16.07.2004, 19:36
Thanks for support!!!

In also is glad to forget it or her, but there is a problem in me: I cannot make it or this. Those years a happy life have made neisgladimyj a print in wash lives.
Now I try to not contact to her, I drink fenazipam, I go as mad to this heat.... And in fact we should study as early as a year in one group (we study in MGTU in one group).
For me she - the Angel, at it or her about me have remained only all good. But.............