PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I like the husband. But has changed to him, a bale. He on a month is absent. Now...

I
16.06.2004, 18:01
I like the husband. But has changed to him, a bale. He on a month is absent. Now I experience and I am afraid has not caught and than (... Used). Also I miss sometimes on svoemuljubovniku (or as there it or him to name)
And in general, anything new has not learned or has not found out

The censor
17.06.2004, 01:02
Well why half of such reports begins according to " I like the husband ":))) you do not like Any husband, ubogonkuju and only. Not bois concerning venereal diseases, they almost everyone are treated. And here more seryoznoe disease which at you starts to progress, incurably. And a name to him bl % dstvo (it is incorrect to eat the name and in Latin, but I do not know it or him).

Lula
18.06.2004, 17:00
Dear, what for so to experience, everyone happens, at me a similar situation so now, to experience and be excruciated? I like liked! I do not know, whether will console it you, but seks-it only one of forms of dialogue, very pleasant, the main thing that all was pleasant to you! If there are doubts about venereal diseases - descend or go to the gynecologist and hand over a smear, and there it will be visible, not rasskaivajsja and be afraid of nothing! The censor, and that, on - to yours is bl. dstvom? The Inattention and misunderstanding of men? I do not like muzhiks with such "ubogonkim" a view on these things, not all so is unequivocal!

The maiden
19.06.2004, 01:33
It agree with Luloj - to relax with interesting by the man never will prevent. Even that then " it was not excruciatingly sick for aimlessly lived years " (on a case of changes of the husband). And the censor simply hypocrite and a hypocrite - maniacs, by the way, adhere to same "politics".

The censor
20.06.2004, 15:17
YES. Sadly, babonki, sadly. Lula, I not against, let at you between legs or foots, though the trip bus hodit-this your business. What for only thus to speak " I Like the husband ". And pishi-the husband does not pay attention, byot, walks. So is not present, all over again write " I like the husband ". Top of cynicism. To take for example the Maiden. This copy in general changes "for emergency", to a case of changes of the husband. As from a joke: " Yes no trouble, I to you already in soup have spat ". Also do not speak, that you like the muzhej-it not the truth. It is a pity to me you, and will live being spread under the first comer, not having visited happy never.

The maiden
21.06.2004, 22:36
The censor, the girl asks advice or council in a situation new to it or her. Under your answer it is visible, that in SUCH situation you never were. So leave "bile" for other case, correct you ours.

Man
22.06.2004, 17:52
Eh the good fellow the Censor, and girls it is a pity. With such outlooks on life - except for as on the letter it or him and nazvanija-that have not thought up.
And here their husbands it is not a pity. Have looked through or have missed the maids, probably at a cover looked, and in soul to have a look have forgotten. And there that is created.
My opinion - and not only mine, and probably the majority of normal muzhiks - for me these individuals of a female do not enter into concept of "woman".: (((
Sadly.

The maiden
24.06.2004, 01:42
Man, once again I repeat (for clever): the girl, no less than we, is not professed in the sins, and asks advice or council. What you advice or council has given her? Has named b-ju? " Individuals of a female " - youthful maximalism and no more.

Poured
25.06.2004, 14:02
The maiden, and what advice or council the girl waits? She not advice or council wants, and that have consoled, on the bill of illnesses or diseases... I agree with men. If likes the husband what for changed? Simply it wanted the muzhik? No, has put here more seriously. To sleep with whom has got it is not necessary - then will not catch, and disappointments will not test. And the husband she to stop loving the beginnings... Will miss and wait Now for " the new lover "... Before following change...

Reflecting
25.06.2004, 18:51
The maiden, fingers that do not bend... Have named for business, let gets used to this nickname while it is married and likes the person, and sleeps with another only because cheshetsja... The man changing to the beloved same! jadun as well as the woman... So anybody offends nobody... And advice or council what, descend or go to the doctor and define or determine as further to live... Separations still will be also this choice still too will be... And the husband when learns or finds out a string, can not in second time, and in the third, the tenth... Though nekotoroye individuals of a male concern to changes very liberally...

Katya
26.06.2004, 17:28
If you like the husband, what it was impossible to take care even of not picking up interesting illness or disease? In fact it is possible to buy or purchase a condom now in any gate, and other measures of prophylaxis, already after, too it is enough dostpuny. Really you so do not like yourselves and it or him? Absence of attention such irresponsibility to not justify. With the censor and reflecting it agree.

Semyonych
27.06.2004, 02:57
What turns out? You Like a two? Well sex by sex,
Clearly. You up to the husband had sexual contacts?
Probably, were, so? Well and that you wanted new
To learn or find out from the new sexual partner? Vidat, simply
Has liked the man, has thought with it or him will be on another. So in fact physiologically protsess-that identical! That ozhidat-that? All business IMHO in moral attachment, in the one who to you is closer (and it in serdche and in a head). Here now also think, who
To you is closer. Give the god that the choice has fallen on the husband. Or
Multicourage we shall practise? Too a variant.

Lula
27.06.2004, 10:55
Rare or Infrequent you the bore, the Censor! At me the husband also does not drink and at all does not dismiss an arm or a hand, and does not allow vile words in my address! I only live as me it is pleasant, and schatliva because I do not listen such as you, become permeated with the smell a naphthalene and a mould! About trip avtobusa-nonsense izvrashchentsa which wants, and anybody does not give him! And reflecting that still the staff! Guys, condemn another's sins (and, actually, that there is a sin - to live and be pleased lives in its or her all displays, including and to sex, good and different?) because zavidno, also had not time to be and be glad or pleased? Bl. dstvo are such reasonings, as at you!

The censor
29.06.2004, 02:16
Lula so also has told or said, that to you 14, well the maximum 16. Intelekt corresponds or meets. Live, copulate, eat, gad, the main thing that to you was in kajf. Infuzorija-tufelka you ours. P. S. Well who such in the wife takes. Your muzhik, vidat, a rare cloth. Tady you pair. Amin.

Man
29.06.2004, 11:23
Lula, you know - on is in fact not a curse and not a trade. It is a hobby of girls which are pleased to sex, good and the most important - to a miscellaneous. That all yes on time. It at them the maiden maximalism.

Semyonych
29.06.2004, 16:50
Lula, vish what interest to your person?! What flame has lifted. The good fellow. I shall ask you (me and the truth curiously) - and what for in marriage left? Well would live in " free flight ", now many so.
Would sleep with different, would flirt, etc. Then it would bother you, would meet relatives, with which to you well and easy. Also would live not for the sake of sex with it or him, and for the sake of something greater (in what sex only a particle). What you think of it or this?

Lula
01.07.2004, 02:40
My husband also is that relatives which likes me and understands, not iz-for sex I with it or him though also sex is very good... And with it or him to me well and easy, I such what is, and he accepts me such, it and is my free flight. That questions kasaemo my age have disappeared all, I shall tell or say, that married seven years, I have a child, and I have given birth far not in 18 years! And about the maiden maximalism too it is ridiculous! The censor, yes you are similar in general sexless tipok, an ameba such!

Lula
01.07.2004, 10:35
prochla once again all this, it agree with the Maiden, that the Censor, precious our opponent, the hypocrite and a hypocrite, ridiculously simply, still a couple same ferments. And you, Semenych, - to the of the rights, only at each comprehension of rest and happiness. If to you it is good with one woman and on anybody more to look it would not be desirable, and it is not necessary! The Main thing that the person felt comfortably and joyfully! Everyone lives - to the, and temperament at all different! Your answers like me, t. To. In them there is no condemnation, aggression and the rotten hypocrisy. Well done

Nadsio
02.07.2004, 11:35
More shortly, after fight by fists not mashut! You should go and hand over analyses, yet late. I hope, that will carry by. And if is not present, let it will be a lesson to you. You speak, you like? I do not understand something, when I had a guy, let alone the husband at me and ideas were not to go on the left. I hope, that after this mistake or error up to you will reach, that such fidelity. If you wish to save family forget about that "lover".

Reflecting
03.07.2004, 12:25
Lula, yes who condemns you, enjoy a life be itself??? Only personally at me the request "to not spoil" for the present to correct beloveds of muzhiks... To tempt mind or wit it is not necessary much, the reasons and explanations of it or this to find even easier... Difficultly it or this to not do or make... But it nobody is necessary, in fact in a life and so it is a lot of problems and difficulties...