PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say please how you, girls, cope PMS? I understand what is it...

lyn
19.06.2004, 09:55
Tell or Say please how you, girls, cope PMS? I understand what is it only days 5, but I become as migera - I shout at the husband, on the child, I am angry, I roll up scandals on an equal place. Then catching of on it or this also I start to cry, I seem to me that the most unfortunate, that the life is not necessary vyedennogo eggs, that all is very bad also all around of me do not like and in it or this are guilty... Well who through it passed or took place - have understood a picture. Then most diko - why such rubbish climbed in a head...

The anonym
19.06.2004, 13:25
And you did not try to descend or go to check up hormones and shchitovidku?

lyn
19.06.2004, 16:44
Tried or Tasted - all by way of

The anonym
23.06.2004, 16:19
Well so at half. Hormones, whether know:))) to supervise is necessary.

Toriana
27.06.2004, 15:01
At me too most was 2 days prior to them.... Hardly from mind or wit has not descended or gone, all is bad, a life nasmarku...
And now all is excellent or different!!:)) I do not know how to facilitate such status...

29.06.2004, 02:11
And at me naooborot. All the days long so, except for 5 ti:))

Willi
02.07.2004, 17:39
lyn - warn house before beginning PMS, that you will have uneasy 5 days and ask them to hold a neutrality:))) for itself do not appoint or nominate to these days occurrings, but try to walk more... Physical ustavanie from walks on fresh air not bad smooths such difficulties... Not at everything but to try or taste it is possible, yes?:)