PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me 21 year. I have a girl with which I for a long time meet...

Fox
24.06.2004, 06:08
Hello!
To me 21 year. I have a girl with which I for a long time there is but a problem in that that she of other nationality and all mine rodstveniki and my native against that that I married the girl of other nationality.

Lis
25.06.2004, 02:03
I had the same and, unfortunately, the majority my native till now do not send or have left from a shock. And I 5 years married " for not that nationality ". It was a responsible or crucial step and very much not idle time. The main thing, not that that to you is spoken now by your relatives, the main thing - chto-then to you would be what to tell or say to your children.

The girl
25.06.2004, 19:03
If at you mutual LOVE I wish good luck only! But, it not seems to you what early to think of a marriage?, Be ready to overcome many difficulties which expect you in this marriage or spoilage...
And them will be enough: different customs, different culture, other tongue, different values...
Therefore your parents and relatives also experience. They, in fact, in a life of that have seen much...
I would advise you to not hurry with a marriage, it is very responsible or crucial step. Success and love to you!

The anonym
25.06.2004, 22:50
My friend vobshche married on obezjane

ksy
26.06.2004, 09:01
In what century or blepharon we live?!?!? To reflect on a nationality presently kak-that... ogranichenno..
One more plus in zhenidbe on the girl of other nationality, for a long time on mixed up or admixed genetic pools give good result... Clever children cost or stand that!

MONIKA!
26.06.2004, 16:21
Yes do not turn you on your relatives! Eventually not it or him to live with yours izbrannitsej, but only to you! And then, why to you to not try to be in a civil marriage and to not learn or not find out each other better?

I am I
27.06.2004, 00:05
Actually marriages or spoilage where spouses of different nationalities, collapse much more often than usual, but at me before eyes some successful examples. One para-he livanets, she ukrainka, vtoraja-he iordanets, she Russian, tretja-he the Armenian, she Russian, tretja-he the Cuban, she Russian, chetvyortaja-he the Italian, she Russian, pjataja-he the Canadian, she kazashka, shestaja-he Russian, she tatarka. What is, at all talented children! And live, as everything swear are reconciled:). In such questions only to the heart to listen it is necessary.