PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And here if we so much time in an exercise room went, how much here hang...

Herring
12.06.2004, 12:41
And here if we so much time in an exercise room went, how much here visim-you in a course, what we already would crack from muscles?))))))))

Huch
12.06.2004, 23:58
And what for to you of a muscle that on keys to press?
To you lichiko to change it is necessary, and that of the monkey you will turn in garilu)))

Daisy
14.06.2004, 03:26
Hvati smenja that I in the mornings run))))) Conscience is pure or clean)))

Huch
15.06.2004, 01:27
Daisy, it would be desirable to see. As you run in the mornings...) I having stopped by the machine or car, have necessarily suggested you to bring up.)

Herring
15.06.2004, 09:29
"Gorilla". Two mistakes or errors in one word. Well, it is lovely chelovek-with lichikom at me that's all right, here naprimer-for prikola recently went to modelling agency probovatsja-so that you thought, have told or said that will take for advertising. Did not want hvastatsja-but vidat, it is necessary. And you perfectly know, that at me both with lichikom, and with all ostalnym-the full order. But you should to something gurgle...

Daisy
17.06.2004, 01:45
I or run, or at machines or cars I admire, I suryoznaja)

Huch
17.06.2004, 20:43
Oh. .sejchas I shall fall in love))) You as on corridors of modelling agency went as and on corridors honey. Institute, there have accepted, here has finished. You would descend or go better to the doctor)

Herring
18.06.2004, 09:55
Yes I that shall go, everywhere, where it will be necessary to me. Yes only you would fray or prattle less. And if already trepleshsja-that be responsible for idle talk.

Well here
18.06.2004, 20:25
It is not absolutely expedient, to crack from muscles. Kogda-that it will be necessary to stop to be engaged, and you by this time will receive not sickly hypertrophy of a myocardium and as sledstvie-a heart failure. Here to you and a crash of muscles)))

liska
19.06.2004, 13:52
Herring, what for to you of a muscle? It is necessary to develop endurance, force (without volume of muscles), coordination and flexibility