PDA

Просмотр полной версии : As I hate this life prokljatuju and as it would be desirable to step from a roof but n...

Lera
07.06.2004, 00:28
As I hate this life prokljatuju and as it would be desirable to step from a roof but there is no boldness. If someone has pushed...

Egor
07.06.2004, 02:42
Otomo no Yakamochi

If I see that bridge
That is spanned by flights of magpies
Across the arc of heaven
Made white with a deep-laid frost,
Then the night is almost past.

Egor
08.06.2004, 13:33
- japonski it sounds so: Kasasagi no
Wataseru hashi ni
Oku shimo no
Shiroki o mireba
Yo zo fuke ni keru

The anonym
09.06.2004, 05:34
Only on you depends in what color it or her to see. Everyone know that a life - not Saccharum, but from that that you on it or her will pout to you it becomes easier not.

Herring
10.06.2004, 00:20
And if it is unsuccessful tolknul-and it should to continue this "nasty" life in an invalid's armchair? No so it is impossible. To all has bothered vse-and me too. But it will be necessary to believe that in the street a holiday.

Asya
10.06.2004, 12:48
Aha, also will lay in a coffin such all beautiful in a white dress around white roses... And everyone will cry, and to speak what you good... And HE still will regret that so with you has managed... (has deceived, has changed, has not bought or purchased morozhennoe, etc. and t. Item) Most it is not opposite?

The anonym
11.06.2004, 06:17
Really all so is bad? Simply, I think, at you now a black strip, probably. Will be also white, believe. If you want - you can write ateh@fromru. com. However, I can respond not earlier than Thursday.
To Egor - it was possible to result or bring and Russian variant:)))
/ Soroki in nebe/
The flying bridge naveli/
For a treasured occurring:/
White iskritsja hoarfrost./
So, means, late night?!/

Ateh
12.06.2004, 18:32
Has forgotten nik to put. (it - to a message from 21 : 01 : 31)

Huch
13.06.2004, 18:25
It is necessary to plant or put you yes to fasten in a basement punishment cell on nedelku, for prophylaxis and that went under itself. When be released or exempted, here happiness will be, travku with zemelkoj to kiss will start yes to be pleased with a life)

liska
14.06.2004, 01:27
In 3 days everyone will forget, except for parents.

Fantazerka
15.06.2004, 12:36
One more protentsialnyj samovbivtsa, he:)) And you think to you there will be more cheerful? In a hell? The Life will not stop. She and will proceed. Everyone will live, here only you any more will not see it or this. Here disappointment!

Well here
16.06.2004, 05:27
Jump, good luck. Only push far away, and that suddenly a wind will take down or demolish, still to people bolkony posshibaesh... Or poperepachkaesh.

Zju
17.06.2004, 01:21
That does not suffice? A head on a place (has jammed chut-will pass or take place!), ruki-legs or foots move - the life is perfect! And if IT you wish to make iz-for IT or him - he will forget the first about you. In day of funeral, along toward evening... I understand, sometimes it would be desirable attention and caress... But not in the same cheap way!

Herring
17.06.2004, 18:13
That all of you zaladili-HE, HE... .da not in ONE business. There are two differences " to wish to die " is for shizofrenikov-and " to not wish to live " is for people temporarily got a bit tired with what all of us we happen.. And what is necessary for the person? Harmony with itself is necessary to the person. At all with world around. What you upsets? CHto-something not poluchaetsja-what you consider or count for yourselves significant? And what you consider or count for yourselves significant? And what for it to you? All empty... And you do not wish to live iz-for it or this. When in initial classes to me put the two, I, going home, thought, that if with me on road something happens, it would be good. And now I recollect and udivljajus-so to think iz-for any two... For everyone vozrasta-the of "two", but all of them it is identical pustjakovy.