PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear Doctor! What is occurs or happens to my husband? To him of 27 years almost. Hoche...

18.05.2004, 01:46
The dear Doctor! What is occurs or happens to my husband? To him of 27 years almost. Wants children. But I three times beremennela from it or him when he learned or found out it was frightened and insisted on abortion. All speaks, that then, yes then. It is normal? (I ask all not komentirovat my situation from the point of view of contraception. We were protected by different ways, but Thanks has not helped or assisted)!

Kiseleva E.J.
20.05.2004, 19:27
Hello, * **! I can look At this situation from two t. z. As individual psychologist, t. e. To consider or examine the childhood and mutual relation of your husband (he and its or his mother, the father and he, mat-the father). It as is already clear individual job. However there is the second t. z. As family psychologist that is more pertinent and it is reasonable in your situation therefore as the problem mentions or touches;affects you a two. So that to understand what exactly occurs or happens with yours the husband and what for occurs or happens, it is necessary to address for internal consultation if really serious analysis of the given situation and an output or exit from the created position is necessary to you. If you from Moscow with me it is possible to communicate as well as on imejlu, and on ph.

The anonym
22.05.2004, 01:16
So would try to give birth to all!! Wolves are afraid to not go to a wood. Take it or him on abortion, let there poboitsja. Or even in an Internet to him pictures about abortions show.

25.05.2004, 15:04
At me all abortions were on terms of 2 3 weeks.. medikametoznye.. And the husband always bl with me... But unless will affect or influence the person proutsess swallowings of tablets? ((and to give birth or travail... What for it to do or make without desire..

Hazhilina I.I.
29.05.2004, 04:30
Hello! The behaviour of your husband can be caused or called by the various reasons. For example, can be connected with its or his own development in a womb of mother. Probably its or his mum during pregnancy experienced inconsistent feelings: desire to have the child and (in view of what circumstances unavailability by its or his birth). By psychologists it is established or installed, that else not born child during pregnancy tests all the same emotions, as its or his mum.
Also, often happens so, that so-called "not desired" children who were born not zaplanirovanno, at will of circumstances isypytyvajut pavor to get or start own children. They bojatssja, that cannot give these children of love, care, dostataka. What have probably been deprived. THEN prihodipsihoterapevticheski to study this problem.
One more variant, that in family sitseme is any secret (for example, in any knee there were died or sick children).
Nalichiie at women of a sort big kolichesstva abortions, also can cause, starting such reaction of your spouse. It only a few my hypotheses. To find the present or true reason, it is necessary to understand at an internal occurring. There is a set of psychological receptions which can help or assist with it or this: tranzaktnyj the analysis, analytical therapy, a method of "Arrangement".
If there is such necessity and you prozhivate in Moscow, can address to me internally. t. 8 916 140 74 55. To in total you kind!
My full data it is possible to esteem, having pressed a red inscription with initials first name, middle initial, last name

31.05.2004, 05:57
Thanks for the answer! To us already dalali family "therapy". Learned or found out in several generations and abortions and not desired children. All at the husband is abnormal. And he the first child and very desired obomimi parents. And subsequently and the most spoilt. Its or his mum has given birth to it or him in 25 years. It not 17 and not 20 vse-taki. And he likes and wants children. But nahodistja it is a lot of reasons to not leave the child. That zp low to take a walk it would be desirable, thinks, that I am not ready also to me this child will be not necessary.

The anonym
01.06.2004, 04:33
Aha, instead of give birth, then can and cannot, after all your abortions, and he will find with whom to give birth! Tell or say to him when fly, that the doctor has told or said, if I shall not give birth now then will not be, if it or him and it not proberyot, do or make legs or foots from it or this mamochkinogo the sonny!

Hazhilina I.I.
04.06.2004, 21:12
THEN, the reason is covered in unwillingness to incur otvestvennost for children. Simply talk to it or him frankly and together think, when this child will be really desired. All the best!