PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether what I useful do not wish to do or make anything on a life is normal? To me nravit...

Kroshka-lenivka
31.05.2004, 05:36
Whether what I useful do not wish to do or make anything on a life is normal? I like to do or make only that is pleasant to me. For example, to watch TV, sleep, be engaged in sex, to travel, do or make purchases. But in fact it is all rest and entertainments! Now I, at last, presume to not work to myself and it is pleasant to me (worked every day earlier, constant hassle), about 10 years ago has finished institute. And here now to study in anything a reluctance. CHustvuju of itself there is some parasite, I lose working skills, but to change in the life of anything a reluctance. How you consider or count, with me in general all nomalno or me the psychotherapeutic help is necessary? I do not joke. In advance thanks for the answer.

Tolokonin A.O.
31.05.2004, 10:41
If the person realizes itself "parasite" it is natural to him the psychotherapeutic help is necessary to break off a vicious circle and to make a life of more harmonious. The feeling of "reluctance", as a rule is display neosoznovaemogo the intrapersonal conflict. Write to me and ostavte the coordinates.
tolokonin@mtu-net. ru

Illarion
31.05.2004, 17:50
Infantilism: to take - the law of development of children's soul.

Kroshka-lenivka
01.06.2004, 00:59
The doctor, thanks for the answer. I shall think of your offer. Illarionu. It is possible more in detail about an infantilism and than it threatens me?

Illarion
01.06.2004, 07:07
Yes anything especially terrible: unsuccess of an embodiment - frequent history. Think, why it is so much tracing-papers or cripples since the childhood?.. In your history is remarkable that you neudovletvoreny "rest": conscience will not allow you to relax or be relaxed all remained life so do not worry, not for long remains:-).

Kroshka-lenivka
02.06.2004, 06:21
Thanks, have consoled:)

Woodpecker
03.06.2004, 10:37
I too do or make only that that is pleasant to me... I Smoke shishki, I drink inoga beer and I sit in an Internet