PDA

Просмотр полной версии : All the day I go not the, has decided to address to you for advice or council: To my son 2...

Face
18.05.2004, 09:11
All the day I go not the, has decided to address to you for advice or council:
To my son 2. 10., at me 2 children the second 8 months, having sent the senior to walk with the girlfriend at which too the child of its or his age, I with younger have remained at home, the lift did not work. After she has told to me, that:
He has flown on it or her not from that there is nothing, like all of them collective
Scapulas waved, parents of the children have taken away all, and on the girlfriend two,
Its or Her daughter and mine.. She speaks my son: " do not wave a shovel, on children you will get ", and on-on
It or Her has rushed. She began to select a shovel, and he has fallen to the ground and not
It is given. Here at it or him the lightning was unbuttoned a little, Masha (a name of the girlfriend) became it or her
To try to clasp or button, he is not given, has escaped on a table (in a court yard for
Tennis) also sits, the woman (with her walked and with the child) speaks her:
Remove or Take off, suddenly will fall, Masha has approached or suited to it or him;them, began to remove or take out, and he as
Again will throw: waves away, growls, lupit arms or hand where not popodja...
Masha speaks: we shall go to mum, he: we shall go, she has removed or has taken off it or him to me has called, I go down.. He while went, has started howling.. (and it is necessary to tell or say Masha he
Very well knows, every day for 2 4 hours it is necessary to communicate from it or him
Year, she already as native). She has not taken offence at it or him, has come all
Normally - talk, play between times, he to her all tore up to
It or This to call to apologize, we with it or him have typed or collected, yes he zastesnjalsja not
Became, and when has come, all peerly not became, but to her concerned - as well as there was nothing.
In general, we with her about it or this talk she between times says phrases
Like: " Yes?! Strange whence at it or him aggression such, directly rage
Present or True, I to him that did not do or make, here mine Anka never
Fights and if to her speak: no, agrees, and what on adults
To rush, I about such and did not hear.. "Or" I today at dinner to the father-in-law
About it has told, I speak: it can at 2 3 years or summer boys aggression by norm or rate
It is considered? (the father-in-law, (and she) the stomatologist - the doctor, he the person phlegmatic
Warehouse, has 2 sons, one - the strong personality, the second - soft on
To character, mamin synochek) he also speaks me: that can at them in family that
Not so, I to him yes what not so? All at them is normal, and he to me: I do not know,
Such behaviour not normal "or" at us too in 1 class the girl
Was, she fighted with the teacher, well, she was from unsuccessful
Families so it or her then in SHD have translated or transferred. (the school of fools) " Has left she, and me
As tears probrali also are, and I can not sleep. I like it or him! And here and
Malicious have named, and abnormal, and about SHD... She to me it without claims
Told, I, certainly, it have listened to all, having looked down, it became a shame with the child and as she has left, so much a pain have appeared, what even in a breast presses.. Daniel certainly
Not an angel Gabriel, but I malicious did not consider or count it or him.. Around of us one girls,
Boys in the afternoon with fire, he when with them plays, often happens, that they
Something will not divide. He them will push that, if they nabegalis, and he still is not present,
Or a toy will take to play - them will enrage, or the will not give - them will upset,
At us female authority so it or him everything, and we should concede in all. But
He when does not cry, if it or him restrain, he does or makes painfully, or
Will push, or will select, he is much stronger even than the adult. If at it or him
To ask: Daniel it is possible? He in 90 % will tell or say: Yes, and itself will bring, and
Perfidies accepts from the adult, not from the child. Happens, shalit,
I send it or him to myself in a room, he drawing in labiums leaves, and through 5 mines
Comes absolutely normal. Happens, imitates, I to him " Go in
Room "; HE: " go to a room "; I to him: " you bad! "; he: " you bad! " I:
"Hooligan" he: " you the hooligan ", and then I am dared or laugh, and he is dared or laughs, well I can not
I a ridiculous situation. And if he with coevals so begins, has offended it or him
Who, he: " YOU bad! ", the child there and then " AAAAA! Mum, Daniel offends ", all
"Abuse" it or him, and I too ((
At home, the word of honour, we even argue seldom, we
With the husband always with the friend the friend agree, and he sees the daddy with 19 21,
Madly it or him likes also me too, we quarrel, basically when I on
To street of children from it or him I protect, I straighten out - he takes offence, can (on display)
Arm or Hand zamahnutsja. But I speak, that have taken offence and I depart: he does not apologize,
And later time approaches or suits, indifferently, I try " rubbish from
Log hut " to not bear or not take out, and houses when I chide for incident, he apologizes
(In the street will not be for what, in public). At home always helps or assists, and
Will bring something and will carry away, with the sister will nurse, always podstrahuet for
That will not allow her to fall, and if she cries, all will get exhausted, me
Simply for an arm or a hand drags, " Mum in the same place our daughter ", on the sister not
zamahnetsja never, even if she its or his fortress only constructed,
Will break, will whine. And here in the street precisely would push.. You forgive or excuse
Me, what I so longly state the ideas, I try, how it is possible to describe more precisely a situation, tell or say, whether already he indeed makes impression of very difficult child? I can not so I bring up, all taki, he at me the first. Give, please, advice or council. At Masha even I can not take offence, all taki eyes has opened. At it or her the daughter indeed never would began to fight, but is not able much, that we are able.
(I brag: we know letters, digits, we read simple short words,
We consider or count, 11 colors or flowers, simple associations, pazly (from polovinok letters in
Easy or Light;Mild words, for example we collect a word: kotik - so by way of development mental we do not lag behind) But it does not console, very much it would not would be desirable that the child has grown sots. Not adapted. In the politician or politics of education I adhere to a rule: distract, if we with it or him have a conflict shall repeat, more often, at another's I simply distract it or him on more interesting things. At me to you a question: whether I correctly do or make All, if there is no that in what my mistake or error? Also it can not turn out so, what adhering to the rule, I it or him shall spoil, how the person, in fact in a society in the future he cannot adhere to the same formula? In advance many thanks

Tolokonin A.O.
18.05.2004, 11:10
At this age for the child aggression in reply to attempt at its or his property (toys, attention of mum) and freedom (desire to wave with a shovel or to pour a plate with soup) is inherent. The Most important to not fix in the child that he shows. To not speak him, that he malicious. And it is quiet, preliminary having calmed it or him to explain in what he is not right. And sovremenem all aggression will come to naught. It is necessary to direct or refer a choice of the child, instead of to hammer or fix in negative light.

Face
18.05.2004, 14:02
Many thanks!