PDA

Просмотр полной версии : predstavte what ridiculous problem! I of year 2 do not communicate with Russian, t. To. zhi...

The anonym
12.05.2004, 06:35
predstavte what ridiculous problem! I of year 2 do not communicate with Russian, t. To. I live for gran. There was a Liked person. But Tongue at me is rather bad for explanations having pinned. I turn out speak always precisely clearly and in essence. Before I was very much veselenkoj, and now itself to notice became that simply has ceased to think of jokes, I do not smile. Here has decided to buy or purchase home a computer, vostanavlivatsja. What can advise? In what places to communicate it is possible. pobroste address

Tier
12.05.2004, 15:51
- To mine Russian are everywhere))) Means badly searched) Newspapers Russian can look or see - there always full any clubs, on the Internet to look in the vicinity. I in general am surprised, that you have found a place where they are not present)

tieruuu
13.05.2004, 23:24
Russian that is only in that sphere where I, they too "new" or too otchajanye. And time is not present to search osoboyh, t. To. Liked waits, and its or his friends with which we vstrechaemsja-not Russian. The VICIOUS CIRCLE.

Tier
15.05.2004, 00:35
If it is necessary for you only for maintenance of tongue, whether that all is peer how much or as far as they there otchajanye? And any dialogue demands time, with it or this there's nothing to be done. Consider or examine;survey it as courses:) But me it seems, that you exaggerate - for two years of difficultly subtlety of tongue to forget. Simply find sometimes time and for dialogue with the Russian-speaking company if for tongue you are afraid.

Romantik
16.05.2004, 05:16
You in what country? I have some friends (Russian, cheerful and not new:-)) in the different countries. Can I can reduce with them... Certainly if you really cheerful person:-) And in general under remarks of my friends living THERE, THEY badly understand our jokes. Absorb THEIR humour.

YOU WILL BURST
16.05.2004, 21:47
Greetings to you. .pridumaj to itself nik here))) much that also lives cheerful podcherpnesh. .takih having pinned nachitaeshsja - without translation or transfer will understand...))