PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist to find the decision. To me of 30 years. I married 6 years. I like only svo...

Ket
11.05.2004, 22:29
Help or Assist to find the decision. To me of 30 years. I married 6 years. I like only the husband, but still I like women. The first experience has occured or happened to the girl 8 years ago. My husband only recently has learned or has found out about my interests and former communications or connections and has told or said, that if though time about chyom-nibud such learns, will divorce from me. I very much like it or him and I do not wish to leave it or him. But also in arms or hand of to hold difficultly. The more I am was insolent or keep, the more me pulls again " not in that party or side ". Some times it was already broken. The husband does not know, but our general or common friends know. What to do or make?

Leka
12.05.2004, 00:44
I adore the husband, but I always would like "to try" or taste" the woman (unfortunately, opportunities were not). And why you cannot continue what is pleasant to you, as fiduciary from the husband? And " the general or common friends " are not obligatory for acquainting with an affair. Them is conducted to manage it is possible or not?

Ket
12.05.2004, 03:17
As fiduciary already tried or tasted. But the husband prochel one personal SMS though I for 100 percent or interests have been assured, that he will not climb in my phone. And then, I do not wish it or him to deceive. But the more I constrain myself, the I am more often broken. For example, a bittern in the company, and it is already complex or difficult to stop me. Next day it is a shame to me iz-with that, chtoja under action of alcohol has lost will and conscience.

jimmy
12.05.2004, 16:55
Oh as we with you are similar, I too 40 years like women, only shall not understand that in it or this bad, shchas modneva unisex love.

Aha, are similar
13.05.2004, 07:28
And the husband too likes)

jimmy-Sr-
14.05.2004, 00:04
jimmy-chtozh you, the sonny so izgoljaeshsja. To you up to 40, as to me up to yours 17 18. That that she the bisexual so its or her feature has carried as blazhennomu, usually, men late or early start to participate in female games and it turns out quite good "for three" where she becomes the mistress for both. Yes only the fool, is afraid to be left in the basket, here and mashet arms or hand. U...,)

jimmy
14.05.2004, 21:39
In fign what has happened at me it appears papashka in Canada it is lived...........

CENTURY
15.05.2004, 17:03
And a variant * * three together, t. e. If to you to invite the husband to take part or participate in love games with your girlfriend?