PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me such problem. I very jealous. First marriage has been destroyed iz-for from...

Arina
10.05.2004, 15:23
At me such problem. I very jealous. First marriage has been destroyed iz-for changes and now I very much am afraid of it or this. I live already more half a year with the new friend and constantly it or him I suspect, I see proofs vovsem - has gone to garage - means says lies and goes to the mistress, with phone has left in another komnatu-she to him calls. Voobshchem has tortured itself these suspicions. Well though to him it or this I do not show, but sometimes already forces are not present to restrain. I am almost assured, that on 99 % my suspicions false, but I can not get rid of them in any way. Thus at all I do not see the slightest occasion on which it would want to him to me to change. Tell or say what to do or make?

The anonym
13.05.2004, 18:45
Only to the expert and it is urgent!!! Though hypnosis spend. URGENTLY!!!

Mishela
15.05.2004, 08:35
Greetings,
I too very jealous excruciate myself and the lover. .sama it is tired from it or this the truth can, it is necessary to address to the psychologist.. About hypnosis I think it it is not necessary.. Here only, where najdti the good psychologist.. bff1@yandex. ru