PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings, children or guys! Very long ago I here was not. Asya, can still remember me? So in...

Asenka
01.05.2004, 18:03
Greetings, children or guys! Very long ago I here was not. Asya, can still remember me? And so, I tell heart-breaking history. Means so. One year ago my liked husband has impudently thrown me, has left with two children, year was younger only, anything plainly has not explained, except for a phrase: " You have changed, you became another... " I from it or him could not achieve anything. Understand, depresnjak terrible, half a year at the psychotherapist, anything I can not understand, come back does not want and lives like at mum. And SUDDENLY I learn or find out, that there is he for a long time is enamoured in my neigbour on a platform! And the aunt married, too two children, is more senior than it or him for 6 years. We families were friends, represent!!! Children helped or assisted each other rastit! She at me in a stomach or belly palpitation of my daughter listened (she the obstetrix or obstetrics kogda-to that worked)! All this year went to me on a visit, chaek the saw and sympathized, a pier as to you it is heavy with two one and what drags your husband. And there and then ran to it or him;them on appointment. And, its or her husband knew all from the very beginning because my idiot to him was reported. And here she vse-taki has decided to move to the lover (in sense to my former husband). He to her at once the machine or car has bought or purchased (foreign car), a mobile phone, has dressed as princess, was happy immensely! She with it or him has lived 2 months and has returned to the husband. There was such scandal! I has arrived for her, broke doors, its or her husband has left on a platform to talk, and I ON KNEES before it or him has risen and begged it or her to give. At this time she to me calls by phone and speaks " Leave on ploshchadochku, and that they each other poubivajut, and you will lose money and the father of the child! ". I have not left. Now she lives with the husband, but OPENLY meets the lover, the machine or car, it is natural))), she has not given. Notice, all occurs or happens on one scalene platform! Represent what to me? Absolutely not clearly as itself a message. What synu-that to tell or say? To him 11 years, he always to the aunt Light well concerned, she even from school met it or him, when I worked. Delirium. And at me as a result depresnjak has passed or has taken place, I have grown thin for 17 kg (simply super!!!), has found new job, I live pomalenku. Here such history, worthy Shakespeare's feather.

Hrjun
02.05.2004, 03:24
Santa-Barbara directly... Here it is the obstetrix or obstetrics, though and was or former... Knows business.

Asenka
03.05.2004, 04:56
Here it is interesting to me, muzhiks, how from your point of view, they that from mind or wit poshodili? In sense its or her husband and my was or former. The matter is that the husband now before her caves in, silk goes, and the lover too is gentle immensely. Can both of them masochists? Well it is pleasant to them when their woman humiliates. And?

Asenka
04.05.2004, 08:55
Yes, still I specify, her of 38 years, to its or her daughter 17, the son 5, both muzhiks for 32 years.

nesmejana
04.05.2004, 15:22
It where such women who at once two muzhiks on short to vodka hold??? And muzhiks have gone or send... For two enough one woman! Delirium any!

Asenka
05.05.2004, 03:32
Come to us in Peter, I shall acquaint... Excursion I shall spend on our separately taken ladder...)))

Kind
06.05.2004, 09:50
The horror, and takae happens? Not muzhiks, and two nasal scarfs. Even it is interesting on entu to look or see the obstetrix or obstetrics.

nesmejana
07.05.2004, 21:46
Kind, to you it is close - descend or go, look or see, that to us in Peter to not go) Then will tell) Eh to wave, the truth, never was in Peter (((

Asenka
09.05.2004, 01:37
Kind, do not look better, and that too vlipnesh...))))

Kind
10.05.2004, 16:28
Strashnovato kak-that. The cat knows that there for the obstetrix or obstetrics. And suddenly beauty unwritten. Already 2 idiots will stand in a lap))))

Asenka
10.05.2004, 23:16
You know, Kind, she the beautiful woman, but not too. Simply at it or her nerves iron and the psychologist good she. Speaks everyone that he wishes to hear. I always liked it or her and considered or counted as the girlfriend.

nesmejana
11.05.2004, 04:12
Kind, I in you believe)) You will not stand in a lap) So can go with quiet conscience, is interesting))

Kind
11.05.2004, 07:06
Well time the population konfy demands, and interest not weak, I shall be going to on viewing))))

Asenka
11.05.2004, 09:07
More shortly who wants zatsenit, I ask to write to me nekit@mail. ru. And can take to me for viewing of money!?))))))))))

Herring
11.05.2004, 11:27
Yes... .chto to you to advise? Probably, to study at your aunt Svety. The husband at vas-the idiot, tell or say thanks that the god has allocated or removed, and that live with such... .vy know, that the overwhelming majority of muzhiks is dragged from female dictatorship, behave accordingly, know, how charming Soloha)))) - take them for a ride, do not show them that they to you are necessary and that they to you nravjatsja-and then will be the most liked and necessary.

Well here
12.05.2004, 11:01
And speak, would be not present... skoj essence...)))) still as is!))) it is a pity the machine or car... And muzhiks not zhalko-both has come. .rki.

. AND.
13.05.2004, 02:35
It would not like to appear on a place of any of this
"skazochki". But you, Asenka, the good fellow. Seldom who not
It is cried, and can so, moreover with jumorkom
rasskazt. Similar, that now you have appeared
Most happily the others.