PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Interestingly, many on this site ask interesting questions under different ime...

Hamster
01.05.2004, 00:33
Interestingly, many on this site ask interesting questions under different names. And in fact for certain the some people even on them respond themselves...)) it is curious, but probably it relieves the monotony of a life and helps or assists people to play different roles that is necessary for our existence. Or I am not right?

Semyonych
02.05.2004, 04:45
Daaa. Izvrashchentsev suffices. The some people even under mine
Anybody postjat...

:-) to the Hamster
03.05.2004, 05:04
Greetings Homa where you vanished?

Hamster for:-)
04.05.2004, 06:49
Greetings!)) well here, just about what I also spoke!)) Only I the first time use nik-the Hamster. I ASK a pardon, but I did not know, that someone was already with such. Therefore I did not vanish anywhere, but thus is glad, that have caused or called in you such storm of delight the occurrence. Yes the one who was up to me with it or this anybody will forgive or excuse me.)) Pustjachok, and it is pleasant! And a smile at you remarkable! That is necessary in such nasty weather!))))

:-) to the Hamster
04.05.2004, 21:20
Yes anything, use, this nik defines or determines mood and it is good.

Natka
05.05.2004, 22:06
It is sad, if to the person it is necessary to itself in conferences to write. It is an extreme degree of loneliness...

:-)
07.05.2004, 03:53
As I have not understood it?