PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Heard, that fatty cells possess so-called effect of memory. Mine up to...

Alexey
18.08.2004, 03:15
Heard, that fatty cells possess so-called effect of memory. My daughter two years, she polnenkaja. Apetit excellent, something chews all time. Whether the truth what if to not limit the child in the childhood when she will grow at it or her there will be problems with excess weight? Whether it is possible to find the description of the balanced delivery for children?

Lera
18.08.2004, 11:39
Zdrvastvujte Alexey, I unfortunately on the doctor, but from personal experience: very much many children, tolstenkie in the childhood, already teenagers simply shock with leanness. So do not worry, at yours dochi to become the full girl of no more chances, than at hudenkogo the child.

Khaikin And.
18.08.2004, 23:42
And to the endocrinologist addressed?

ch
19.08.2004, 23:39
I too beat all records on weight and appetite in two years, and on thoracal feeding. Usually speak, that grudnichki hudenkie. Our pediatrist only laughed over me when I stuck to it or him;them with requests to register chto-a string pohudatelnoe. And then 4 5 it was extended and has grown thin, and after the first class, absolutely hudenkoj became. It seems to me, that a parent intervention in a natural delivery of the child and restriction will generate the wrong attitude or relation to meal