PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my daughter 1. 3. Its or her body height 77, and weight only 9, 5. Whether it is normal?...

Marina
11.08.2004, 19:20
To my daughter 1. 3. Its or her body height 77, and weight only 9, 5. Whether it is normal?

Elena With.
12.08.2004, 19:29
My daughter of 12 months body height 79, the weight 9, certainly seems to me that a little, but our pediatrist (we live in Ispani) assures that it's OK, that detki all different and the main thing that they would be healthy, and kg business acquirable. Yes I and itself see that she eats fie. .tfu. .tfu it is normal, but runs so much that to kgs is no time to be late... It seems to me what to worry it is not necessary. And then I for example the daughter does not like Saccharum.. All we eat not the sweet, this same influences to me it seems on weight... So calm down, and norms or rates of weight therefore also averages that is detki polnenkie and are such as ours.

Marina
14.08.2004, 01:56
Elena of thanks big for the answer, and that at me their two (dvojnjashki-the boy and the girl) the boy weighs 11 and all on 2 sm above and consequently looks or appears almost twice tolshchei I has begun can think to her of that does not suffice, because they eat almost equally. Once again thanks, I shall know, that we not one such harmonous, and that at my friends all children in a year already weigh from 10 up to 13 kg.