PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, to the child 2 years, speaks which what words, but the doctor has written...

Abashkin V.V.
08.07.2004, 01:05
The dear doctor, to the child 2 years, speaks which what words, but the doctor has written ZRR (an arrest of development of speech)
Whether has registered "Pikamilon" and "Cerebrolysinum" it is necessary to apply them or podazhdat. Thanks.

Agashkina O.M.
09.07.2004, 00:25
In 2 years the child should have a lexicon a minimum of 50 words; to understand the instruction, inadequately to use pronouns I, you, me; to build offers from 2 h words. The delay of speech development differs from normal only the rates. Children with ZRR are capable to independent mastering by language generalizations. Disturbances from the central nervous system at ZRR have obratimyj character, and sometimes do not come to light or are not taped at all. Therefore, I consider or count, that to you probably it is better while podazhdat, t. To. nootropnye preparations, basically, are applied at more serious disturbances (a dementia, the general or common underdevelopment of speech, a delay of mental development and t. Item).